buildsolid.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buildsolid.com

Tell us how buildsolid.com made you happy
I have been working with John Losans for about 8 months, the account went up a little, but nothing dramatic. Its okay not super impressive.
Amazing service provided for me and my husband. Nothing was to to much trouble and we were guided through the process step by step. Thank you Elias and Joe Green for making our dreams come true and securing our trading account. I will be recommending Build Solid to all my family and friends.
I am in my early 80's and I never traded in my life. I was really scared at first as I don't want to lose any money... They offered to protect my account with a stop loss, which is nice. I recommend when asking for protection ask about stop losses. I feel more comfortable using those. I have been with them for the past 18 months and have already withdrawn way more than I put in, so I am happy as my superfund was very low.
Alan Jennings and Henry Dela Cruz III have been amazing throughout my whole trading experience. I have been working with them for the past five years and they both have gone above and beyond to get consisntely be in touch if its via whatsapp or constant phone calls. I couldn't recommend them more. We both pass on our thanks for the amazing job they did.
Joseph Green at Build Solid Trade helped me and wife find a trading strategy which is appropriate to our risk level (I am retired) making us a considerable amount of money. Joe was polite, professional and answered any questions we had and dealt with our queries in a timely manner. Thanks Joe
I contacted Build Solid Trade for a brokerage firm that would be able to take care of my account, due to my circumstances, I needed professional help. I first spoke to Alan Jennings who worked non stop to find me the most appropriate trades for my risk level - my account was also handled by Joseph Green on occasions, who was also brilliant. Although we hit some unfortunate blockages, the team carried on working very hard doing everything possible to move forward. Both members of the team frequently call or email to keep me updated of progress of the account, which I find a lot of companies don’t, when they’ve promised they would call. I absolutely recommend Build Solid Trade to anyone who has unfortunate circumstances, like myself, in need of a real broker to manage their account.
Honestly the platform is good and I've made money but I cant STAND my brokers british accent! I've moved through three brokers until I found an american broker. Much easier to understand!
I originally spoke to Harvey, then he got promoted so I spoke to Henry Dela Cruz III, he was very Informative and ready to answer any questions I had. The process seemed to run as smoothly as i could have hoped. I made four withdrawals so far, everytime I made a withdrawal it was in my bank within 24 hours, very happy.
Build Solid have provided really excellent service at every stage of the process. Mollie undertook a detailed look at our finances and secured our trading account very quickly with a reputable high street broker. Once the money was received on their end, Amy Johnson provided excellent support all the way through with regular updates and telephone calls. All Build Solid Trade staff that we have dealt with have been unfailingly helpful, friendly and good at what they do (all in stark contrast to a previous broker we engaged who charged us very high fees, whose customer service was dreadful and who we had no confidence in). Build Solid Trade is an excellent service and really know their business, their fees are extremely reasonable and I can’t recommend them enough. Thanks guys!
Jack with Build Solid Trade is an excellent advisor. he is very good at his work and fully understands his subject. It was pleasure to work with him. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for services that Build Solid Trade offers.
I had an appointment with Jenny for 5pm and she couldnt get back to me until 5:45pm... time wasted
Excellent service Henry and his team are very helpful and friendly i im happy thank you to Henry and his staff for sorting my trading account out for me.
So I first started off with investing 6 figures in Build Solid , then I decided that I wanted to purchase a 3rd property, wasn't too sure if I could get a mortgage or even how to go about this 3rd property - spoke with Alan who used to be a mortgage broker in new York , so easy, all sorted with a minimum of fuss - very professional - would recommend Build Solid Trade not only for brokerage services, but just overall knowledgeable folks.
I just want to say I am very impressed by the service of Build Solid Trade and am very glad that we used them. Alan and Daniel Monroe has been fantastic throughout and definitely went the extra mile to make sure we have the best trades put into place. I would recommend Build Solid to my friends and Alan is an excellent example of good service.
They take the worry out of buying stocks and shares. Everything is explained in an easily understood way.
Best investment company I 've dealt with. Everything is spot on and explained clearly. Interest payments always on time. Also the little freebies are nice. 5 stars and very well earned
Really good service by staff who have made the investments clear and made clear the risks involved to. I feel confident that this company is on top of it's game and that makes me feel that my money is secure in their hands.
I have been trading with this company for a little over three years now, I don't like how they do not work on weekends, only weekdays.. :(
Overall I’m happy with how my investment is performing
buildsolid.com is rated 4.87 based on 60 reviews