buildsolid.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buildsolid.com

Tell us how buildsolid.com made you happy
I had an appointment with Jenny for 5pm and she couldnt get back to me until 5:45pm... time wasted
Excellent service Henry and his team are very helpful and friendly i im happy thank you to Henry and his staff for sorting my trading account out for me.
So I first started off with investing 6 figures in Build Solid , then I decided that I wanted to purchase a 3rd property, wasn't too sure if I could get a mortgage or even how to go about this 3rd property - spoke with Alan who used to be a mortgage broker in new York , so easy, all sorted with a minimum of fuss - very professional - would recommend Build Solid Trade not only for brokerage services, but just overall knowledgeable folks.
I just want to say I am very impressed by the service of Build Solid Trade and am very glad that we used them. Alan and Daniel Monroe has been fantastic throughout and definitely went the extra mile to make sure we have the best trades put into place. I would recommend Build Solid to my friends and Alan is an excellent example of good service.
They take the worry out of buying stocks and shares. Everything is explained in an easily understood way.
Best investment company I 've dealt with. Everything is spot on and explained clearly. Interest payments always on time. Also the little freebies are nice. 5 stars and very well earned
Really good service by staff who have made the investments clear and made clear the risks involved to. I feel confident that this company is on top of it's game and that makes me feel that my money is secure in their hands.
I have been trading with this company for a little over three years now, I don't like how they do not work on weekends, only weekdays.. :(
Overall I’m happy with how my investment is performing
I have only been with them around 2-3 weeks but so far they have outlined a specific plan for me which is really exciting for me and my family... I hope to have more news in the future on Build Solid trade
I have invested in property and stocks all my life and moving into this market was always going to be different but the move was made simple by Mr John Cole and his team
I never realized investing could be made so simple and accessible. Build Solid trade has changed my outlook on investing
Easy to setup and use, simple charging structure, well balanced investment portfolios, easy withdrawal and lovely people.
I am very happy with my returns after 6 months and the service is also excellent so I owe a big thank you to Harvey. Kudos Build Solid Trade!
Great service. Quick responses from customer. Steady performance from the investment team.
They were 30 minutes late to the meeting, kinda sad about it as my time is important.
Lovely customer service, decent returns, easy account to open and close. Overall very satisfied!
Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any questions that I had. Everything is extremely transparent with emails when they are making drastic changes in the investment plan and as for performance, they did really put my money to work hard with good investment choices and a truly diversified portfolio.
I'm huge on personal finance, investing and saving. And, for me, Build Solid has allowed me to set up my investment fund, make use of my ISA allowance and make contributions / investments on auto-pilot. I knew that investing into Stocks, Shares, Bonds, Property and so on were all great, long term things to do, but Build Solid Trade has made it easy and dummy-proof... I love it already!
The best thing I ever did was to trust Build Solid Trade Brokers... everyone are so professional and nice at the same time. Thank you James, Lucas, Jody and for being so friendly, efficient and very professional and organized team. I would recommend to anyone
buildsolid.com is rated 4.88 based on 49 reviews