Bulk Sarms Reviews

Read Bulk Sarms Reviews

hello@bulksarms.co.uk

Optibiotics, International House12 Constance Street

Tell us how Bulk Sarms made you happy
Been trying to contact this company for over a week now and have had no reply and no products delivered.
Don’t send any money to this company without hearing from them personally first
Absolutely do not buy off this company, I’m facing the exact same thing as you Rosie, taken my money, my account is says the order is pending and order unforfilled even though the money has been paid, which has been verified by the bank, sent them countless emails and messages on fb and no response, it’s not a huge amount of money but it’s the principle of the matter so I’m looking to see what I can do in regards to alerting the proper authorities about the fraud being committed, absolute scumbags people like this, have you got your purchases yet Rosie? or any correspondence off them since this review?
I have been messaging and emailing consistently for two weeks now. I have even sent a screen shot of my bank account proving the payment was deposited into their account at the UBL group limited. They haven’t even bothered to reply yet my order still states pending payment. They have kept my money and have not bothered to even fulfill the order or attempt to post. They are simply ignoring me. Do not use this company you will loose your money
Helpful all the way but when it comes to refunding due to an unsend package, they stop answering on the email.
Ton of money in the thrash..
Great customer service fast reliable delivery

Great legit products happy with results so far.
Incredibly low prices and super fast delivery.Bought 1 pack of MK677 so far but cannot decide if worked or not due to being on a high dosage of sarms but definetly will order again other stuff too.
Delivery was very fast and the price is simply the best I could find from scouring the internet for many days, many thanks and keep up the good work bulk sarms, got the mk677 but will go for the lgd next I think
Have purchased twice so far, quick delivery and good product. MK677 is legit.
I always have great service and delivery from Bulk Sarms , I can vouch for there Gw 50516 and Osterine. Top stuff 👍🏼
As always great service and good prices 😊
As usual amazing service by James and a top quality product, thank you again and I will be back soon. Please keep doing what you are doing as you do it very well indeed.👍👍👍
Super fast delivery and quality product couldn’t ask for much more, really would recommend
Extremely happy with the service and products received. Fair prices, quality products and use each month without fail..would strongly recommend to anyone.
Fantastic service. The prices are some of the most competitive for sarms. My order was delivered quickly. I ordered MK677 and Ostarine. Am placing a further order for LGD. Would highly recommend this be your first stop for and sarms
fast delivery, good stock good price
Great service, excellent products, never let me down
Very affordable
Super fast, super product, super customer service!
Great customer service, products that actually work at a great price, other companies could learn alot the Bulk Sarms
great speedy delivery and high quality. would be great to have higher dosage stuff though as others do on ebay. I'd buy even more from bulk sarms then. They seem trustworthy too, which is great.
Bulk Sarms is rated 4.31 based on 48 reviews