Bump Armor Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Bump Armor
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Bump Armor made you happy

"Great customer service and cases. They only work with schools and districts so if any issues occur, the administration should contact them. We have only had success with our cases and the reps we work with."
Are you Bump Armor? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bump Armor receives. Reply Free
"We were provided the Bump Armor CB Slim Hard Shell case by Nevada school system. They promised it would protect my son’s Chromebook, but within a week the zipper started to stick, within a month the zipper broke and my son stopped using the case. I tried to reach them on the bumparmor.com, but they have NO PHONE, NO ADDRESS and NO EMAIL. . I reached out on Facebook and no response, terrible customer service, seems they just don’t care about the kids. I had to purchase, out of my own pocket, another Chromebook case. I reached out on I spoke to some other parents in the school, and my experience was not unique. Most of the parents said their kids stopped using the Bump Armor case."
Bump Armor is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews