Bunaai.com Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

81.48%
Industry Average
Very beautiful yellow color dress. Timely delivery.
posted 1 week ago - Pallavi Soni
The material and the design is amazing. Super fast delivery too. Thanks bunaai , will definetly shop for more♥️
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
I ordered for 3 dresses, where the order for 2 was cancelled, I don't know why and got only one dress that too after 15 days, though the product was really good. But not satisfied with the delivery procedure.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Value for Money Quick delivery Quality product
posted 1 month ago - Vinita
Amazing quality..totally recommended!!! Value for money and quick delivery!!! I ordered tomato red cotton suit and recieved enough compliments on that Indian wear..love it!!
posted 1 month ago - Komalvaswani
Delivery is very fast and dresses always have a perfect fitting.😁
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
The color is amazing, also the cloth material is so refined. I absolutely love it. Also, I’m really satisfied with the delivery of the product. It got delivered in time.
posted 1 month ago - Lavender
delivery is always on time (within6-7 business day) and material of the dress never fails me to impress. seems and finishing everything is up to the mark. It’s always pleasure to shop with Bunaai. ❤️
posted 1 month ago - Vishakha Negi
Customer service great... delivery is fast...fabric is so soft...cuttings are so beautiful as it will uplifts our curves...
posted 1 month ago - Dr Sindhu Shankar
Amazing material. Perfect fitting. Great look. Short delivery time.. I will order more and more from bunaai.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous