Bunaai.com Delivery Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A-

Delivery - Fast

82.14%
Industry Average
" Delivery before time check Fitting check Customer care check "
posted 1 week ago - Yashwi
" Its beautiful and elegent dress. I am happy for delivery service and suitable price. Material was good and perfectly fit for me. Thank you "
posted 1 week ago - Annie
" My shopping experience with Bunaai was absolutely amazing considering the on-time delivery, the specifications of the product, and the quality of the fabric used. The dress I ordered exceeded my expectations as the company did not shy away from using as much cloth required to give the dress the perfect look. Very happy with the service and product! "
posted 1 week ago - Sanchi Mehra
" Product ❤️ Material ❤️ Price is good. The product reflects it all. I am a happy customer. Delivery was also on time in my case. Return and refund mostly is not required. "
posted 1 week ago - Priyanka Jamwal
" It was very fast delivery "
posted 1 week ago - Harsita
" I bought a white strapless cotton dress from Bunaai for my vacay in Malaysia. The dress is amazingly beautiful. I bought a S size and it fits me perfectly. The material is also very fine and the prints are beautiful. This is the 3rd dress which I have bought from Bunaai and every time I got compliments. Their delivery service is fast and they deliver the exact dress which is shown on their website. "
posted 1 week ago - Anshu
" Customer service - Poor Price - Decent Delivery - It really took time in my case Quality of Fabric - Really Good "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Perfect size and on time delivery. Plus love the quality of fabric. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Shefali Rawal
" Lovely clothes and perfect fitting. Fast delivery. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Himani
" Super fast delivery. Great fabric. Stunning true-to-size fit. Affordable price. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sargam Koushal