Bunaai.com Reviews

A-

Delivery - Fast

83.08%
Industry Average
I absolutely love the dress. The fitting is perfect. Just a few complaints: 1. The delivery is excruciatingly slow. 2. The material seems different and cheap. 3. The length of the dress for my size was a bit short. Overall decent shopping experience.
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
The dress was very beautifull just like the photos ,delivery was quick ,fitting of the dress was perfect! Overall i loved shopping from bunaai. Nice experience!
posted 2 weeks ago - Samreen bi
All about bunaai is great .. Starting from ordering to delivery process The design material and all the design is so beautifully done ❤❤❤... Surely will buy next one 🌟🌟💜
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Bunaai is very satisfying I ordered first time and I was very happy with the delivery
posted 1 month ago - Priyanshi yadav
Perfect in everything. From the selection to delivery. I will keep buying n recommending
posted 1 month ago - Sangni khanna
The product is everything I expected and more. there was no hustle in delivery too!
posted 2 months ago - Trishala Shinde
Delivery before time check Fitting check Customer care check
posted 2 months ago - Yashwi
Love the color and print , Same as shown in picture. quick delivery. Nice fabric.
posted 2 months ago - Hetal
Delivery before time check Fitting check Customer care check
posted 2 months ago - Yashwi
Its beautiful and elegent dress. I am happy for delivery service and suitable price. Material was good and perfectly fit for me. Thank you
posted 2 months ago - Annie