Bunaai.com Delivery Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.00%
Industry Average
" Super fast delivery to Canada! Perfect fit! Super comfy clothes, & elegant design. Can’t wait to order more from Bunaai! "
posted 2 months ago - Hasna
" Very nice material, delivery on time ..I am regular customer of this sight ..I would like to shop more .. one suggestion for you , please design party wear too like gowns etc . Thanks :) "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Amazing service with superb collection by bunaai,loved each and every dresses of bunnai collection.super fast delivery and amazing products that are true to size and material.lots of love kee giving good service💕 "
posted 3 months ago - Dhara odedara
" My experience with bunaai was quite good. I ordered the product and got it in 7 or 8 days and they take 7 or 8 days to make the product i.e mentioned on their website so no issues regarding the delivery time.The quality of the suit was also good. They have unique designs and give you perfect fitting. "
posted 4 months ago - Kanika saini
" My sister and wife are gaga over bunaai, amazing quality, fast delivery, and great customer service. "
posted 4 months ago - Vinod saini
" Everything made me happy ! Style ! Fabric! Design ! Print ! Delivery ! Everything is so gorgeous abt Bunaai ! Must try out guys ! "
posted 4 months ago - Vandita
" I ordered 4 dresses 👗 delivery was little late which was 7 days ! But when I received the dress it was so beautiful stitching and everything they make each and every product with so much perfection! Just loved the bunaai experience! “Ringing bell lehenga set” also I got so many compliments ❤️ Love Bunaai thank you guys for serving best products ❤️ "
posted 4 months ago - Nikita Bhatnagar
Bunaai.com
Write your review on
Bunaai.com

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access