Bunaai.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bunaai.com

Tell us how Bunaai.com made you happy
It was pretty good.
Amazing product guy's, you must buy this... Girls hurry up for this beautiful wedding look... Amazing πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜product quality is good ,,and product is same as shown in picture. Return policy is good so don't worry about size.. 😍
I am very much satisfied and happy with the saree. The fabric has a good feel and look to it, pretty much the same as shown in the image. Thankyou Bunaai :)
Bunaai's customer care is poor. I ordered, very bad product came. Now even money is not refunded.
Very beautiful, unique and versatile collection. Quality is very good. Bunaai made my son's birthday very special.
It was worth shopping from bunaai .. it is the best choice for any kind of occasion and makes you look adorable.
I loved it
Loved the collection
Really loved the collection
Your customer care service is pathetic you ppl don’t even know how to talk. You receive calls after so many tries and then talk as if you ppl are doing a big favour for us. I m going to review you ppl on Twitter. Plz improve the way you ppl talk
Plz dont buy any product from this website the products r worthless n even they dont have any return or exchange policy they r making fool of people by just showing the good images in website in real products r of so cheap quality. They stich then they send u the product
I'm from New Zealand. I have ordered for 4 dresses and I paid fully including the shipping. I have received only 3 dresses out of 4 dresses I have ordered. When I inquire about the 4th dress via many emails I haven't received any reply yet. Finally I called them twice but I didn't get any proper response. From Monday I'm trying to reach them via phone to find out my order but the phone is switched off till now. And then I left messages on their Instagram and Facebook pages unfortunately they read my messages but didn't bothered to reply. I have all the rights to know what happened to my order that I have paid fully including expensive international shipping charges. I regret and disappointed by shopping with Bunaai.
I'm from New Zealand. I have ordered 4 outfits from them and paid fully including shipping fees, I received only 3 dresses out of 4. When I inquire about the 4th dress via email many times they haven't replied yet. And call them twice but I didn't get any solutions. From Monday I'm trying to reach them via phone again but their phone is switched off. I left messages on their Instagram and Facebook, they have read my messages but didn't reply yet. I regret and disappointed by shopping with them. They are very unprofessional. They should have courtesy to reply my email if they have any delays or any other issues to update us as we paid fully for the whole purchases and expensive international delivery charges
I have an exchange order to be delivered but there is no update on that, its been 6 days since my previous order was delivered to them. They dont respond on mail and all their customer contact numbers are switched off. I live outside India and need my articles asap before leaving but there is nowhere I can contact them. I have left several mails and tried to call Bunnai thousand times but there is no response. I have not faced so much problem with any company before. Its the worst where I dont know whats happening.
Very good
Very good
It's amazing. True to quality ND size
Dres was gorgeous
The products are genuine and lovely. You love yourself even more after you are in Bunaai 😍 I received multiple complements both for my outfit and the way it complemented me. Looking forward to many such experiences πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ€—
I'm really happy for the kurti. It's very comfortable for me. And the clothe was amazing. Really so happy to wear it. Thank you bunaai 😍😍
Bunaai.com is rated 4.09 based on 703 reviews