Bunaai.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Bunaai.com

Tell us how Bunaai.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Could Be Better
"Great fabric beautiful collection of dresses n same as shown in pics...."
Are you Bunaai.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have ordered 2 products from Bunaai so far, came across this brand through Instagram. Both the products are lovely, I literally feel like a princess in the massive flare given in their dresses. Love this brand."
"Beautiful collection of dresses...in love with the current blue discharge dress....as shown in the pic...trustworthy ❤️"
"Beautiful collections...never seen before dresses...and same as shown in the pics...in love with the current dress...trustworthy ❤️"
"The only word that I have is WOW. Love Love Love Bunaai"
"Have no words! I love everything about there styles they come up with, very beautiful and elegant."
"Awesome product with great material and stitch. Brought for the marriage function and it was worth buying. Everyone just loved it❤"
"I ordered a grey poppy cotton dress.. And it was really awesome.. Tq bunnai.. For making my diwali happy😊"
"Hi, i ordered a november skies cotton suit and i really loved it and got so many compliments in office. Thank you!!"
"First of oll I just love quality. Specifically I wanted only this shade and i told them to deliver this on time they deliver on time. I love ti shop more in future♥️♥️"
"Delivery before time check Fitting check Customer care check"
"Size and febric was perfect and look was proper according to promise... All over I love the dress"
"Beautifully dress with perfectly size"
"Their service is superb...material is very comfy...fitting is perfect...flare is something to die for...overall my experience with bunaai was the best❤️"
"Totally loved the dress and the fitting of course Would surely shop again"
"The quality and service they provide is truly appreciable.❤️ Going to buy more and more from here!💞"
"must buy..... everything is good....quality wise fitting wise..... beautiful dress....I would like to buy many more dresses❤️"
"I am addicted to this site❣️. I am looking forward to purchase more and more. Now, ethnic is also my style🥰."
"Amazing material and perfect size. Delightful look while wearing."
"Love the color and fabric. Thank u bunaai."
Bunaai.com is rated 4.16 based on 539 reviews