Bunaai.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bunaai.com

Tell us how Bunaai.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"I love bunaai 😊 They have the most summer friendly fabric and very Ethnic but everyday styles. Beautiful block prints ♥️"
Are you Bunaai.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"One stop for all the contemporary dresses and tops!!! Love the way they communicated with me for the exchange!!! I love the dresses that I bought from Bunaai"
"Awesome products & comfortable.i just love all products πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"One of the besttt shopping site. I just loved all the products."
"Bunaai is new school of thought which is responsible for changing the face of ethnic fashion in India, especially when it comes to womens clothing. I love all its services and can’t thank enough to team Bunaai for making us beautiful day in and day out."
"So awesome product I Will suggested to you all go and buy this product 😍😍❀️❀️"
"Simple but unique this is the main feature of Bunaai"
"I got my exotic, awesome look from Bunnai."
"Super fast delivery to Canada! Perfect fit! Super comfy clothes, & elegant design. Can’t wait to order more from Bunaai!"
"I feel like shopping daily from bunaai. Beautiful collection of ethic wear, although i m purchasing a dress every month 😜😜😜. Thank u bunaaiπŸ™"
"I dont have worda to explain how bunaai has helped me solve all my daily fashion issues with grace . I have been buying from bunaai since the day its launched and i own around 120 pieces and i dont think i can ever shift my love for any ethnic brand ever other than bunaai. And now not just me, my mom and my aunt and my sister loves bunaai too and cant approve any other ethnic wear other than bunaai. A big big thank u for bringing such great quality ethnic wear that is graceful and stylish at the same time. Cant find any ethnic piece so good at this price ever."
"This outfit is very beautiful classy look and cloth fabric is very good😍 i loved itπŸ₯°♥️"
"Bunaai is probably the first online fashion outlet on which I have a lot of faith. The one we choose from the pictures, Bunaai delivers the same and the quality of clothes is so comfortable, not a single question on quality design and difference between the picture and the real one . Moreover, Bunaai clothes are delivered in 1 week, and the price is not too high at all like getting one full set in 2000INR is quite good, usually we get 1 piece in same price. Lastly, I can say BUNAAI is BEST."
"Worth it😘"
"Worst sickening customer experience Bad Quality material - I received crepe while the product was mentioned as "cotton" ! Please beware when you order !"
"Awful service! Never seen worse customer service!They are so self-justifying and absolutely no help reaching out! Beware when you make an order ! Product Quality is not great either."
"Love unique designs, deliver on time. Fabric is good and the collection is awsome. Look forward to shop with bunnai again"
"I love how versatile the clothing is and its such a good fabric specially for the coming summer with perfect color vibes 😍"
"Love all their designs and material..If you have any doubt regarding their quality.. Trust me it’s worth buying it.."
"i ordered two dresses one month back, of which one dress i received few days back and second one after continuous follows from my end now they are saying they cancelled my order due to manufacturing defect and also they are short of fabric now. I mean what type of services is this. First they are least bothered about the updation and secondly they are not aware about the availability of fabric or material in there stock. very very upset.Ridiculous services and very unprofessional behavior. Think 10 times before placing an order because they dont respect there clients sentiments and can ditch you anytime."
Bunaai.com is rated 3.97 based on 126 reviews