Bunaai.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Bunaai.com

Tell us how Bunaai.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Order Number# Bunaai64665. I had placed a order, 17 days back and now when received it didn't liked the product. Hence, tried for return. When i called the customer care executive (9330120581- Manish Wahia) mentioned at google site. This Customer care person is so rediculously talking non-sense things, asking irrelevant personal questions. Kindly share the actual process of refunding. Experienced veryy bad customer care service @Bunaai.com"
Are you Bunaai.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Pathetic customer service. I had order a set of kurti of L size i always wear 38 size. But they sent a vey very small size. Then I contacted them for a return and refund. They still didn’t give any solution for my issue. They are totally cheating the customers."
"Very bad. Not picking up product for a month. And says now return date is crossed"
"No refund policy !! They even dont exchange and ask to pay shipping cost. Very bad experience in such an era of comoetition they argue and say we didnt force you to buy product!!! Pathetic site and customer service."
"Loved the dress"
"Amazing material that are used and the fitting is amazing. I have shopped twice on this website and will be coming back again n again. Only hick up is delivery time is not less than a week. No clue on return and refund as there was no nessacity to return that perfect fitting dress."
"Very poor service"
"Very poor service."
"I wore a bunaai dress for my Fresher's party whose theme was Indo-western.I got a lot of compliments from my friends,family and specially from my teachers."
"Thanks alot for the amazing stuff with the best quality would love to shop again ❤️"
"I had a very bad experience. My dress wasn't dispatched for about 12 days and there was no update from their side. So finally I contacted and they said it's not yet dispatched and it will take time. I told them to cancel my order and they didn't showed any efforts also to get it fixed. Bad customer service and very unprofessional. Would suggest not to order and even if ordering be prareped for extremely late deliveries"
"Very bad service. I had ordered a co-ord set and contacted them after 12 days of placing the order, the dress wasn't dispatched also. Quite unprofessional"
"Excellent fit and good quality material , I am very very happy"
"Just received my order and wasn’t expecting much as I am usually wary of online Indian clothing brands but I was pleasantly surprised! The delivery wasnt so prompt, packaging was excellent and the product was exactly as stated. I ordered a 6 dresses. I have been getting compliments on how nice the kurta set is! I also got a free delivery to London as my order was over $400. I will be ordering again. Thank you Bunaai"
"Just received my outfit it is so graceful, the color looks perfect on me. The new collection of suits on the website looks amazing, I am definitely going to buy one of them very soon ;-)"
"The Poppy Tassels Suit is simply beautiful, fits perfectly and the fabric is of high quality. The size chart is on point. The customer service is friendly, courteous and efficient. I will continue to shop in the future. Thank you, Bunaai"
"I love Bunaai - The clothes are great quality and just like the pictures online. I am already placing my next order."
"Wonderful experience with Bunaai just all the collection. Its is my favorite online shopping brand."
"I got the dress all the way to USA real cotton beautiful switched too good for the price"
"Giving one star because without giving a star i was unable to write the review. Literally the worst customer care service you can possibly find.. The phone number mentioned never works. They never reply Exchange has become a head ache The suits they provide can be baught from any other website and trust me there the service will be far far far better. Order only if u have ample amount of time and can keep calling them for getting updates. Biggest shopping mistake i have made till date is ordering from them. Never ever coming to their website again."
Bunaai.com is rated 3.82 based on 242 reviews