Bunaai.com Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Bunaai.com

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Bunaai.com deliver?

How can I contact Bunaai.com?

Tell us how Bunaai.com made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Order no. 9195. Made order for a kurta set and they taking no responsibility for the order made since it is not delivered till date for order made on 07/02/19. Mailed them twice but no response except an auto mail with a phone no. that does not work. Save yourself from such a menace. Felt completely cheated for the product ordered. No coordination with shipping company and shipping courier partner shiprocket have updated their delivery status as delivered when we have not received the product. *CHEATS* *BEWARE*"
Are you Bunaai.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Extremely dissatisfied with the product & customer service is worst."
"Worst People Ever ! they do not care about their potential customers. I live in Canada and was trying to reach out them on Instagram account about getting an instruction on which will be the right way to place me order and get it it delivered to my home in India. They took forever to get back to me and when they did they just gave me their website link. Well i was like ill just go ahead and place my order. I tried to place my order and on the time of the check out it did not let me finish the payment saying there is some kind of error. I once again left them a text letting them know that i am trying to place order but it has some issue if they could help me out but their answer was simply " please text us tomorrow morning " and well that's exactly what i did and never heard from them. So you might want to save your time and money."
"Very Rude and Unfriendly Customer Service."
"Delivery is very slow, contact no is just for the show off as its always switched off. If u contact through insta they ans like they dont care and u feel foolish while asking them questions about ur delivery. Sometimes u will feel thay have cheated u. Clothes are nice but customer service is the worst.very rude and non-responsible."
"I recently Ordered two products for my wife. The product had lining in the pictures and when we received the ordered there wasn’t no lining inside the maxi dresses. SCAM!!!"
"Had ordered a handpainted suit set. the quality of the fabric is very cheap compared to the price they are charging. Also they do not adhere to their size chart. I had ordered small but the actual product would fit anyone who wears large as well. Disappointed and dissatisfied."
"Ordered Acqua bella stripes Cotton kurta.(999 price) and received it on jan -8- 2019Completely dissatisfied with the Cheap Fabric and the image in the website conceals the tiny dot desighn which gives a total awkward look to the same.Their Return and exhange policies are not customer friendly.My first try,i am forced to keep this cheap stuff and this would be the last time with them.Never recommend Bunaai for shopping."
"I had ordered 4 dresses from their website. paid for four only 3 came so far. Quality is poor and looks fake. one of the dress is wrong. when sent message on their linked in page, worse customer service ever and very very arrogant reply came. do not buy from them this is worst ever online shopping."
"The quality of the products are simply awesome! And you will not be disappointed as they make sure the whole dress looks completely fabulous on you! :)"
Bunaai.com is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews