Bunaai.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bunaai.com

Tell us how Bunaai.com made you happy
It was delivered on time, and looks exactly how it looks in pictures. I love the dress Thank you,bunaaiπŸ¦‹
Delivery is very fast and dresses always have a perfect fitting.😁
Hoo product love all dresses.. Thank you so much for good support 😘😘😘😘
The color is amazing, also the cloth material is so refined. I absolutely love it. Also, I’m really satisfied with the delivery of the product. It got delivered in time.
Very bad exchange policy. Bunaai force people to keep unwanted and unfit product. Please don't buy from here
Truly unfriendly customer support policies. I wanted to exchange one piece as the size was not fitting me due to pattern but I was denied. I was indicated that Bunaai is happy to loose regular customer but not ready to compromise with their customer policies.
In love with this suit♥️
Best ethnic dresses !! Perfect fit !! Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸ» Soo happy to have shopped from bunaai πŸ™‚
Beautiful and comfortable Looking forward to shop more from bunaai
Pretty dress...luved the fitting and style of the dress.. Looking forward to shop more from bunaai
Amazing collection. Beautiful dresses, sarees, suits and what not. I loved it totally.
Love my dress everything wass just so perfect..looking forward to buy some more suff from you guyss..thankyouπŸ€—πŸ€—
Amazing fitting Worth Awesome fabric Thankyou team bunnai Lots of love πŸ’“
Beautiful dress 😍😍
So in love with this Anarkali suits. Fabric, colour, fitting everything is so perfect. Thank you team Bunaai ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ Keep up your good work 🀘🏾
Not worth 3600. Bad quality.
Best I really out fit dresse awsome
I really loved the outfit. Such great fitting and quality of fabric, all compliments I got goes to you.
Amazing, amazing fittings, original designs, and beautiful outfits. This was my 2nd order from bunaai and I'm definitely looking forward to more purchases.
My first order from Bunaai & I absolutely loved it ..Perfect fit which is very rare with indo western outfits when ordered online .Thank you ,am coming back for sure !❀️
Bunaai.com is rated 4.09 based on 786 reviews