Bunaai.com Reviews

D

Refund - Average

53.49%
Industry Average
They cancelled parts of my order saying out of stock with no communication on options/ refund.
posted 2 weeks ago - Vani
Wrost quality cant even wear that dress n they dont even have exchange r refund policy Lost my money
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
The product I have order had the fitting issue and the material was so uncomfortable and the color was also different from what showed. When I called the customer care and tried to explain them they simply denied to do the refund or give a better solution. It has the worst rules and policies. This was my first order and I would not like to order in this website and would recommend all my friends not to order too.
posted 3 weeks ago - Keerthana
The customer service team is misleading and in my case they did not refund my money for as long as 1.
posted 3 weeks ago - Priyanka Sinha
They have a very bad return policy.. The dress that's bought had bad fittings but they refused to refund or exchange it with another dress. Highly disappointed. Will never buy or recommend bunaai to anyone
posted 3 weeks ago - Soumya
And after a month they are saying that they can initiate refund.
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
Collection are good but the refund and exchange policy is very poor. Customer care service is also very bad. They don’t even respond on mentioned numbers.
posted 4 weeks ago - sarika Chaudhary
HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!!! I have ordered one suit set from bunaai and the product got few dyi stains on it, so i have requested bunaai customer care team to return the suit set which I delivered it back to them on my own delivery cost last week and on Request several times I have mentioned over mail that I don't need the same product back kindly issue the credit note or refund the amount but without any information back to me bunaai team has processed the delivery on complaining to their customer care their executives who receives the call doesn't talk properly and disconnected the call twice between the conversation This is Highly Disappointing Services!!
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
It is not a 3XL they lie to the customer and they don’t want to refund you at all.
posted 1 month ago - Elika R