Bunaai.com Refund Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Refund Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
B-

Refund - Easy

72.73%
Industry Average
" Product ❤️ Material ❤️ Price is good. The product reflects it all. I am a happy customer. Delivery was also on time in my case. Return and refund mostly is not required. "
posted 1 week ago - Priyanka Jamwal
" Definitely the quality of the suits, they have very pretty collection. My only complain would be the delay in production, and sometimes suits get cancelled and money gets refunded as they are unable to meet the demand. Just hope These things will improve in the future. Nevertheless I’m not going to stop shopping with them as I love my bunaai suits! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Thevika
" Great range of clothing, infact great quality. But the returning process and refunding process could be made better "
posted 2 weeks ago - Medha Ashok
" Amazing material that are used and the fitting is amazing. I have shopped twice on this website and will be coming back again n again. Only hick up is delivery time is not less than a week. No clue on return and refund as there was no nessacity to return that perfect fitting dress. "
posted 1 month ago - Vindhya Madhav
" They asked me to send the outfit on their address by own, they will not provide any refund of that amount. "
posted 2 months ago - Sonali
" Being from the US, I paid a LOT extra (basically the price of one outfit!) for shipping 2 outfits but wasn't refunded that cost or even told that I would only be receiving one. "
posted 3 months ago - AnissaN