Bunaai.com Customer Service Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A-

Customer Service - Good

87.21%
Industry Average
" Its been wonderful shopping with bunaai team totally fuss free and awesome services with every sort of cooperation one need . Am really delighted to shop with you guys . Lots of shopping to be done ahead too . Best of luck guys awesome work "
posted 1 week ago - Kshitiza pathak
" The service is excellent,very economic range n good collection! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" The quality and service they provide is truly appreciable.❤️ Going to buy more and more from here!💞 "
posted 1 week ago - Juhi Rao
" Their service is superb...material is very comfy...fitting is perfect...flare is something to die for...overall my experience with bunaai was the best❤️ "
posted 1 week ago - Saniya Bhurke
" Its beautiful and elegent dress. I am happy for delivery service and suitable price. Material was good and perfectly fit for me. Thank you "
posted 1 week ago - Annie
" It was my first purchase with bunai and the suit that i ordered exceed my expectations. Quality of suits is awesome and customer service is also great and supportive. I loved to do shopping with bunai. "
posted 1 week ago - Sonal Jain
" I ordered two suits... Both are so gorgeous with lovely colors. Bunaai got amazing collection of suits and dresses.. Customer service and quality of clothes is absolutely superb 👍🏻 Love and best wishes to Bunaai✨❤️🔥💕 "
posted 1 week ago - Neha Bissessur
" My shopping experience with Bunaai was absolutely amazing considering the on-time delivery, the specifications of the product, and the quality of the fabric used. The dress I ordered exceeded my expectations as the company did not shy away from using as much cloth required to give the dress the perfect look. Very happy with the service and product! "
posted 1 week ago - Sanchi Mehra
" I really love my suit! Service was impeccable and my suit arrived earlier than expected! Highly recommended! "
posted 1 week ago - Nilisha Bhagooli
" I bought a white strapless cotton dress from Bunaai for my vacay in Malaysia. The dress is amazingly beautiful. I bought a S size and it fits me perfectly. The material is also very fine and the prints are beautiful. This is the 3rd dress which I have bought from Bunaai and every time I got compliments. Their delivery service is fast and they deliver the exact dress which is shown on their website. "
posted 1 week ago - Anshu