Bunaai.com Customer Service Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

91.84%
Industry Average
" Service is good,Bunaai team is very polite & responding "
posted 1 month ago - Monika
" Service is good and delivery service is quick. "
posted 1 month ago - Sonali
" given in bunaai site is nt in service. "
posted 1 month ago - Komal Rana
" In love with my dresses. The customer service is little slow though! "
posted 2 months ago - Poonam bharadi
" Purchased one of their best seller and I am totally in love with it. Received tons and tons of compliments. Thank you Bunaai for the lovely service. "
posted 2 months ago - Shweta Singh Baidya
" Very happy with the personal touch they give to customer service. They delivered my dress in just few days as i requested them to as it was my bday coming up & i so wanted to have bday look in bunnai’s dress. They happily served me on time with lots of love💖💖💖ty bunnai "
posted 3 months ago - Rajshree
" I was really doubtful about how trustworthy an online platform could be, but it turned out to be REALLY GOOD. Thankyou for your service. "
posted 3 months ago - Anjana S
" Bunaai is new school of thought which is responsible for changing the face of ethnic fashion in India, especially when it comes to womens clothing. I love all its services and can’t thank enough to team Bunaai for making us beautiful day in and day out. "
posted 4 months ago - Sakshi Shaw
" I highly recommend bunaai if you are looking for good quality material, good service. You can blindly trust bunaai team. They are just love 😍 "
posted 4 months ago - Neha Thakur
" Amazing service with superb collection by bunaai,loved each and every dresses of bunnai collection.super fast delivery and amazing products that are true to size and material.lots of love kee giving good service💕 "
posted 5 months ago - Dhara odedara