Bunaai.com Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

83.20%
Industry Average
Beautifully crafted and best quality. This is something worth paying for.Superb customer service.
posted 1 month ago - Neha Jadaun
Good customer service great product
posted 1 month ago - Sindhu shankar
Quality of clothes is wonderful...every service is easy and up to date..thank u bunaai.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Customer service great... delivery is fast...fabric is so soft...cuttings are so beautiful as it will uplifts our curves...
posted 1 month ago - Dr Sindhu Shankar
I had ordered last moment because of which I had to face a few issues initially, however, my order came right on time. Customer service was supportive. Loved the fabric and the look of the lehenga. They literally saved me at the right moment.❤️
posted 2 months ago - Bhumika Sharma
The price is really affordable for the quality of the product I really loved the product thank u bunaai for accepting my request and sending me my product way before the date really happy for your service and your product thank u soo soo much #LOVE BUNAAI#
posted 3 months ago - Nazia
Comfortable fabric, super classy to wear 😊 just loving, will buy more 💟 thank you for the best service🤗
posted 3 months ago - Swati singh
Return service was good
posted 4 months ago - Khushbu
Their service is superb...material is very comfy...fitting is perfect...flare is something to die for...overall my experience with bunaai was the best❤️
posted 4 months ago - Saniya Bhurke
The quality and service they provide is truly appreciable.❤️ Going to buy more and more from here!💞
posted 4 months ago - Juhi Rao