Bunaai.com Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

84.55%
Industry Average
The price is really affordable for the quality of the product I really loved the product thank u bunaai for accepting my request and sending me my product way before the date really happy for your service and your product thank u soo soo much #LOVE BUNAAI#
posted 1 month ago - Nazia
Comfortable fabric, super classy to wear 😊 just loving, will buy more 💟 thank you for the best service🤗
posted 1 month ago - Swati singh
Return service was good
posted 1 month ago - Khushbu
Their service is superb...material is very comfy...fitting is perfect...flare is something to die for...overall my experience with bunaai was the best❤️
posted 2 months ago - Saniya Bhurke
The quality and service they provide is truly appreciable.❤️ Going to buy more and more from here!💞
posted 2 months ago - Juhi Rao
Very quick service. I appreciate! I liked colour shade of dress. Very statisfying with the product.
posted 2 months ago - Charul
Its been wonderful shopping with bunaai team totally fuss free and awesome services with every sort of cooperation one need . Am really delighted to shop with you guys . Lots of shopping to be done ahead too . Best of luck guys awesome work
posted 2 months ago - Kshitiza pathak
The service is excellent,very economic range n good collection!
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous