Bunaai.com Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

83.48%
Industry Average
I had ordered last moment because of which I had to face a few issues initially, however, my order came right on time. Customer service was supportive. Loved the fabric and the look of the lehenga. They literally saved me at the right moment.❀️
posted 1 month ago - Bhumika Sharma
The price is really affordable for the quality of the product I really loved the product thank u bunaai for accepting my request and sending me my product way before the date really happy for your service and your product thank u soo soo much #LOVE BUNAAI#
posted 2 months ago - Nazia
Comfortable fabric, super classy to wear 😊 just loving, will buy more πŸ’Ÿ thank you for the best serviceπŸ€—
posted 2 months ago - Swati singh
Return service was good
posted 2 months ago - Khushbu
Their service is superb...material is very comfy...fitting is perfect...flare is something to die for...overall my experience with bunaai was the best❀️
posted 3 months ago - Saniya Bhurke
The quality and service they provide is truly appreciable.❀️ Going to buy more and more from here!πŸ’ž
posted 3 months ago - Juhi Rao
Very quick service. I appreciate! I liked colour shade of dress. Very statisfying with the product.
posted 3 months ago - Charul
Its been wonderful shopping with bunaai team totally fuss free and awesome services with every sort of cooperation one need . Am really delighted to shop with you guys . Lots of shopping to be done ahead too . Best of luck guys awesome work
posted 3 months ago - Kshitiza pathak
The service is excellent,very economic range n good collection!
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous