Bunaai.com Customer Service Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

97.30%
Industry Average
" In love with my dresses. The customer service is little slow though! "
posted 1 week ago - Poonam bharadi
" Purchased one of their best seller and I am totally in love with it. Received tons and tons of compliments. Thank you Bunaai for the lovely service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Shweta Singh Baidya
" Very happy with the personal touch they give to customer service. They delivered my dress in just few days as i requested them to as it was my bday coming up & i so wanted to have bday look in bunnai’s dress. They happily served me on time with lots of love💖💖💖ty bunnai "
posted 1 month ago - Rajshree
" I was really doubtful about how trustworthy an online platform could be, but it turned out to be REALLY GOOD. Thankyou for your service. "
posted 1 month ago - Anjana S
" Bunaai is new school of thought which is responsible for changing the face of ethnic fashion in India, especially when it comes to womens clothing. I love all its services and can’t thank enough to team Bunaai for making us beautiful day in and day out. "
posted 2 months ago - Sakshi Shaw
" I highly recommend bunaai if you are looking for good quality material, good service. You can blindly trust bunaai team. They are just love 😍 "
posted 2 months ago - Neha Thakur
" Amazing service with superb collection by bunaai,loved each and every dresses of bunnai collection.super fast delivery and amazing products that are true to size and material.lots of love kee giving good service💕 "
posted 3 months ago - Dhara odedara
" Loved their service, though it did take a couple of times of me messaging them before they replied to some of my messages. I got my clothes in 7 days which is great because of I liver internationally. The clothes are exactly like they are in the pictures. I was so happy with my purchase and I can't wait to shop with them again. Great job Bunaai!!!! "
posted 3 months ago - Fanny B
" So delighted by the services the provide. Totally in love with the outfits. Their manager Neha is so calm and sweet, helped me In minutes, would highly recommend. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" I have been a frequent shopper and I must say the products are amazing! Customer service team is so helpful, they go out of the way to help and solve problems, the manager is so polite and very helpful! Ive had a great experience and i would recommend bunaai to everyone of you out there! Cheers! "
posted 4 months ago - Tanisha
Bunaai.com
Write your review on
Bunaai.com

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access