Bunaai.com Customer Service Reviews

Bunaai.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

96.43%
Industry Average
" I highly recommend bunaai if you are looking for good quality material, good service. You can blindly trust bunaai team. They are just love 😍 "
posted 1 month ago - Neha Thakur
" Amazing service with superb collection by bunaai,loved each and every dresses of bunnai collection.super fast delivery and amazing products that are true to size and material.lots of love kee giving good serviceπŸ’• "
posted 1 month ago - Dhara odedara
" Loved their service, though it did take a couple of times of me messaging them before they replied to some of my messages. I got my clothes in 7 days which is great because of I liver internationally. The clothes are exactly like they are in the pictures. I was so happy with my purchase and I can't wait to shop with them again. Great job Bunaai!!!! "
posted 1 month ago - Fanny B
" So delighted by the services the provide. Totally in love with the outfits. Their manager Neha is so calm and sweet, helped me In minutes, would highly recommend. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I have been a frequent shopper and I must say the products are amazing! Customer service team is so helpful, they go out of the way to help and solve problems, the manager is so polite and very helpful! Ive had a great experience and i would recommend bunaai to everyone of you out there! Cheers! "
posted 2 months ago - Tanisha
" They have some of the most unique collections. The best part is, their customer care service is so helpful that they help us in all possible ways regarding our product & shipping !! I am so so happy. Thank You Bunaai !! "
posted 2 months ago - Midhila Gopinath
" I ordered a dress from bunaai. My god it looked lovely 😊.it looked exactly like them he pictures or even better if I must say. Customer service by Neha was awesome πŸ‘. She dealt with my concerns beautifully and I am one happy customer and will buy be buying more in the near future. Lovely quality bunaai keep it up!! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" My wife is very happy she likes the dresses very much.. Customer service is very good. "
posted 2 months ago - Amit Kumawat
" I have purchased many dresses from bunaai, all are amazing, fit is good. Worth buying from bunaai . Team bunaai you are doing great. Amazing customer service . "
posted 2 months ago - Narendra Singh Saini
" AMAZING QUALITY OF FABRIC, IF YOU WANT PERFECT DRESSES TO GIFT ANYONE YOU SHOULD PREFER BUNAAI. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE "
posted 2 months ago - Disha