BunchesDirect Reviews

of reviewers recommend BunchesDirect

Tell us how BunchesDirect made you happy
I have used Bunches for many, many years and they never disappoint. First class service and a website that is actually easy to use!
First time purchaser and recipient delighted with her "beautiful flowers" which arrived when requested. I will certainly use them in the future. I ordered the letter-box cut orchids.
I have used Bunches to send flowers and planted arrangements to my family and friends for some time and they have proved to be extremely efficient and the recipients have always been very pleased with their gifts.
Delivery as promised Flowers excellent, much bigger bundle than expected
Excellent quality, good value, very happy friends who received the flowers.
My order was "undeliverable " and was binned before i was informed about lack of delivery address info. It wouldnot have been difficult to contact me to ask for additional information before wasting my money by binning it. I know the address was for Southern Ireland but I have sent postal mail to this address successfully on previous occaisions. I have used your service 3times previously with great satisfaction and am disappointed to say the least.
Excellent service and quality. Phone answered very quickly when I recently made an error with my order and this was immediately rectified. I have used this company a lot over the last few years and will continue to do so
Bunches are a reliable company to use. I have sent flowers from them for several years now and the standard is always excellent. I have not have a problem over delivery over 5 years and often get a good feedback from the recipient.
My bunch of flowers were perfect for the occasion they were delivered within 24 hours..great customer service. Highly recommended Thank you
This website is excellent for the quality of the flowers and cards on sale. I have never been disappointed by the feedback from friends and family to whom I have sent flowers as gifts. Thank you Bunches of flowers.
Easy online ordering . Always delivered very quickly The people I send flowers to , say the flowers are always beautiful, very fresh and well packed for damage free delivery . Free chocolates are always appreciated . I like the posy points for discounts. Very satisfied and never use any other company .
Wouldn't use any other company. Living in Gibraltar we rely on company's that send flowers via post as we can see them first whereas florists you have to see them. In all the orders I have placed, I have never ever had a disappointed family or friend plus they all love the extra touch of chocolates
Flowers where locely when arrived wednesday but by friday they where dieing bit bad for the price i paid
BunchesDirect is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews