BunchesDirect Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend BunchesDirect

How would you rate BunchesDirect ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hazel Marriott

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BunchesDirect in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hazel Marriott
"This website is excellent for the quality of the flowers and cards on sale. I have never been disappointed by the feedback from friends and family to whom I have sent flowers as gifts. Thank you Bunches of flowers."
Mrs D. Donker
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy online ordering . Always delivered very quickly The people I send flowers to , say the flowers are always beautiful, very fresh and well packed for damage free delivery . Free chocolates are always appreciated . I like the posy points for discounts. Very satisfied and never use any other company ."
Barbara Jurado
Unverified Reviewer
"Wouldn't use any other company. Living in Gibraltar we rely on company's that send flowers via post as we can see them first whereas florists you have to see them. In all the orders I have placed, I have never ever had a disappointed family or friend plus they all love the extra touch of chocolates"
Nigel Ellison
"Flowers where locely when arrived wednesday but by friday they where dieing bit bad for the price i paid"
BunchesDirect is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews