BunchesDirect Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BunchesDirect
1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Tell us how BunchesDirect made you happy

"Bunches are a reliable company to use. I have sent flowers from them for several years now and the standard is always excellent. I have not have a problem over delivery over 5 years and often get a good feedback from the recipient."
Are you BunchesDirect? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My bunch of flowers were perfect for the occasion they were delivered within 24 hours..great customer service. Highly recommended Thank you"
"This website is excellent for the quality of the flowers and cards on sale. I have never been disappointed by the feedback from friends and family to whom I have sent flowers as gifts. Thank you Bunches of flowers."
"Easy online ordering . Always delivered very quickly The people I send flowers to , say the flowers are always beautiful, very fresh and well packed for damage free delivery . Free chocolates are always appreciated . I like the posy points for discounts. Very satisfied and never use any other company ."
"Wouldn't use any other company. Living in Gibraltar we rely on company's that send flowers via post as we can see them first whereas florists you have to see them. In all the orders I have placed, I have never ever had a disappointed family or friend plus they all love the extra touch of chocolates"
"Flowers where locely when arrived wednesday but by friday they where dieing bit bad for the price i paid"
BunchesDirect is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews