BunchesI Reviews

of reviewers recommend BunchesI

Tell us how BunchesI made you happy
Sent to my sister in law as a birthday gift a week later she has sent me a picture of her bouquet which is still beautiful. She received them on the day with a small cake as she was working from home very pleased with the service provided from bunches and the quality of the flowers.
Roses and a choc cake for my sister 90th on the 18th June went down a treat. The roses lasted a week other flowers still fine gerberas could do with wiring. We were unable to be with her due to virus but she said the little chocolate loaf cake was delicious.
Beautiful flowers the best my daughter has ever received
Really pleased with them 😊
Fast delivery. Quality flowers.
As always latest orders delivered on time with many comments from friends on how lovely their plants were. I find ordering so easy and know I can order with every confidence.
Excellent service. I've ordered the orchids every time for friends who say how beautiful and long lasting the flowers are. Put my last order in on a Friday and was delivered Saturday. Will continue using Bunches every time.
I have often used them. I have now been the recipient of them myself and would say that they were beautiful. They were packaged excellently and arrived in pristine condition. Thanks
BunchesI is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews