BunchesI Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BunchesI

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does BunchesI deliver?

How can I contact BunchesI?

Tell us how BunchesI made you happy

"As always latest orders delivered on time with many comments from friends on how lovely their plants were. I find ordering so easy and know I can order with every confidence."
Are you BunchesI? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service. I've ordered the orchids every time for friends who say how beautiful and long lasting the flowers are. Put my last order in on a Friday and was delivered Saturday. Will continue using Bunches every time."
"I have often used them. I have now been the recipient of them myself and would say that they were beautiful. They were packaged excellently and arrived in pristine condition. Thanks"
BunchesI is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews