Bunnigs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bunnigs

Tell us how Bunnigs made you happy

"Great service"
Are you Bunnigs? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bunnigs receives. Reply Free
"Very very helpful. The staff in Busselton will take the time to advise you- even if you are only buying an inexpensive item."
"Over the Christmas break I decided to do a lot of maintenance things around the house.I probably made over a dozen trips to Bunnings for various bits and pieces , some of difficult origin.The range of things such as plumbing,nuts and bolts and gardening materials is excellent and always greeted with a smile and knowledgable staff."
"Friendly greetings at the door carries on through out. Knowledgeable staff did direct me to the right area and assist me. The best thing was they did cut the timber I bought to the size I wanted."
Bunnigs is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews