Burger King, Pulaski County Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Burger King, Pulaski County

101 Discovery Rd Apt A, Waynesville, MO 65583, USA

Tell us how Burger King, Pulaski County made you happy

"You can never be sure about how your food will be. Either it will be perfect or undercooked, over cooked or cold. Never fails. 9/10 I always have a problem. I usually order the same thing too. I’ve received cold chicken fries and rubbery ones. When I told a worker I’m not sure if they were a manager but when I addressed that they were cold she turned to her coworker and jokingly said, “she said they’re cold even though they’ve been sitting in the warmer” and laughed. I don’t see how my problem was funny. If they had a problem with fixing food they should just do it right the first time."
Are you Burger King, Pulaski County? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Burger King, Pulaski County is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews