BuyBoosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyBoosting
Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat

Tell us how BuyBoosting made you happy
They are very slow with their service. I paid for priority to play the day of and I waited over 7 hours and I didnt hear from them and then I had to bring it up to them again for them to look for a another booster to try and boost me. Im not sure why they would guarantee something and not follow through with it and just come up with excuses. Overall very unhappy with the experience and I would not recommend these guys as they work way to slow. Dont pay for priority as their priority is normal delivery time compared to other boosting websites
Booster hacked on my account and got me banned.
I ordered priorty pubgm boosting, However, it took 2 days to just start! And instead of get me positive points, the booster lost 4-5 games in a row and cost me negative 80 point!
I am sorry that you had bad experience with us lately. Yes, we did have some issues with pubg mobile boosters in the past, as we were not ready for that big amount of orders instantly. Since then we have recruited more boosters and we do not have issues with handling them anymore.

About your case specifically, just contact us on live chat and I am sure we can find you a great way to compensate you about the bad results.
BuyBoosting is rated 4.84 based on 219 reviews