Buy Business Class Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Buy Business Class

About Buy Business Class: Buy Business Class is an online travel agency (OTA) offering customers the best deals to get cheapest business class flight tickets to destinations worldwide. With the aim of giving customers lowest fares on air ticket booking, it has helped millions of people buy cheap first class air tickets; thus, saving them huge amount of money!

1501 Broadway,12th Floor, New York City, NY, United States 10036

How would you rate Buy Business Class?

"The overall experience which I had with Buy Business a couple of months ago was good. I had to board my flight from Canada and had to go to New York for some personal business relations with my former partner. I approached a few other travel guys as well but comparatively, these guys got me the better price so naturally, i booked with them. Nice!"
"Buy Business Class delivers what they promise. I got about 20% discount on my flight to Canada as I had to go there on an urgent basis on account of my brother's wedding. And you know how hectic can weddings become. And the price which I got in such a short span of time with them was truly economic despite it being business class air ticket. Happy about the overall flight booking experience."
"Completely satisfied with Buy Business Class service. They not just offer you with the best price but also make sure that you get onboard safely. They truly believe in giving their customers the most luxurious travel experience which is what they stand for. Overall very happy with their services and recommend to others. Keep it up! Will definitely book with you again."
Buy Business Class is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews