https://buypodsnow.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://buypodsnow.com/

Tell us how https://buypodsnow.com/ made you happy
unfortunately i wasnt able to make it to my po box in time so they shipped it back. so i called customer support and they said that they can do anything until they recieve it back but now they arent responding to anything still havent havent gotten my money back. never shopping here again.
I placed an order 2 days ago at 7:00 am bc the website stated any orders placed before 2 would be processed and shipped that day. I also paid for express shipping only to see today at 5:00 pm the order is still processing. This is my first time trying them looks like I’ll be going back to my regular suppliers. Don’t waste your time.
My order was sent, I got a puff bar blue razz. I went too use it and the first hit it was burnt! I was very upset and decided to message the company through there thing on the website. I entered my correct email and haven’t gotten a response yet. So I opened the puff bar to look inside and the cotton was straight WHITE. There was never juice in this disposable. I’m very displeased with my purchase.
Shipping was decent- unfortunately the Strawberry Lemonade POP Disposables were FAKE. For a website that swears they get them from the manufacturer, they got some audacity selling the GROSSEST fakes I have EVER tasted.
Great customer service. Orders are shipped out immediately. Ordered products expected and delivered at promised. Don’t know what I’d do without them!
I placed an order with them for some disposables and they were out of a few of the ones I had originally ordered. They called and upgraded me to a better brand (which was more expensive) at no extra cost. Shipping was fast too!
My order has been processing for the past 12 days with no communication from the site. I have contacted them via their contact page on their site as well as phone, and no response. Would be nice to get an update on this.
I made an order on 28th of November and my package still haven't been shipped. I tried to contact both by mail and phone but no answers. I am still waiting for information about WHEN Hotpodz will send my package.
https://buypodsnow.com/ is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews