Caboodle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caboodle

How would you rate Caboodle ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Penny Waller

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Caboodle in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Penny Waller
"The disposable plates that I ordered are rigid, microwavable, freezable, 100% biodegradeable and can be disposed of on the compost heap. :) Time from ordering online to delivery was less than 40 hours & emails kept me informed about the progress of the order. Well done Caboodle."
Caboodle is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews