California Pizza Kitchen Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend California Pizza Kitchen

How would you rate California Pizza Kitchen ?

"My friend and I sat at the bar area, at the CPF in Irvine (Alton and Jeffrey). It took the waiter/bartender 10 minutes to come take our order. We asked for bread and drinks. The drinks came but no bread. The food came 10 minutes later. We asked the lady who brought us the food that we need utensils to eat, and some bread. She said she would bring them but she never returned. We sat there for 5 minutes starring at our food but no utensils. My friend had to get up and asked the bartender for utensils. I went to the kitchen for bread. The service is absolutely terrible!! and this is the second time we had bad experience."
California Pizza Kitchen is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!