www.calledbest.com Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend www.calledbest.com

Tell us how www.calledbest.com made you happy

"tried 3 credit cards and all were denied. Better NOT get hacked!!!!! Read reviews AFTER trying to make purchases and ALL reviews are BAD!!!"
"The shipping and delivery of items takes sooooo long! The items were coming from Asia and they take more than a week to just ship the items amd over a month to receive them. Stay far, far away!"
"This was the worst place to make a purchase. Everything was super $3 looking. I’m missing most of my order. I still haven’t gotten it. I can’t even login the website properly. This company is a scam. Beware"
"The return process is VERY inconvenient. I made a purchase of almost $90 and was told the return fee was $15 and if I did not want to pay that price then I could keep the items and they would offer a partial refund of 10% which would be roughly $9. I would love to be able to continue to shop with them and see their potential but I can't."
"Would NOT recommend ordering ANYTHING from this company! Ordered a dress and shoes mid-June. I ordered the dress for an event and it arrived after the event, more than a week after the estimated delivery date. It's now July 31st and I still have not received the shoes and the tracking link doesn't even work. Oh, and the dress is an XL, but the arms are so small they wouldn't even fit my daughter that wears a small! NEVER AGAIN!"
"I placed an order three weeks ago and have yet recieved my order. I emailed twice only with an response that my order was shipped as well given a link to track which doesn't work. I am definitely disappointed and have never experienced such a delay with items being delivered."
"I Ordered MY Sandals On 7-12-19 And Still Haven't Received Them Yet I Have No One To Correspond With .I Won't Be Ordering Anything Anymore .Today Is 7-24-19 ..You Lost Not Only Business But I Was Ordering For Family Members. You lost Them Too, That's Six Of Us ..Your Loss. Beautiful Product But Service No Good ."
"I ordered shoes on 6-24-19 still haven’t received them all I have been getting are sorry email I want my refund ASAP ‼️"
"I wrote this review on the call best website and they took it down. The shoes are cute, very comfortable, and are priced well. That being said, it took my shoes six weeks to come in. The tracking number I was originally sent didn’t work so I had to contact customer service for a new one. Cute shoes but be prepared for slow delivery and slow customer service if you have any issues."
"These shoes are really pretty and elegant looking. I love the ankle strap and it has enough length it could easily adjust to a variety of widths. I also like the height of the heel, its tall enough to look nice but short enough to be able to wear for long periods."
"Honestly, I had the best experience with Calledbest. They response to message very quickly and solve all doubts. My shoes arrived very fast, and they're so cute! Loveeeee! I will recommend Calledbest to anyone."
www.calledbest.com is rated 2.00 based on 12 reviews