www.camaloon.it Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.camaloon.it

Tell us how www.camaloon.it made you happy
Una cosa indecente:
Ordine fatto l'11 maggio
Consegna stimata 25-28 maggio
Oggi 8 giugno non si sa nulla!!
Telefoni che suonano a vuoto o che non danno alcun segnale, commerciali che non rispondono alle mail, non si sa dove reperire risposte certe, chat per i soli ordini che non aiutano ad avere risposte.
Se vendi qualcosa su una piattaforma online devi essere in grado di gestire gli ordini, di rispettare le date o quanto meno di dare un supporto post vendita all'altezza!

Vergognosi!
If I could give zero stars I would.
Ordered products over two months ago and have tried to contact the company dozens of times with no response. I have filled out all the complaint forms and query forms available on their website.
The only person I’ve been able to get through to is a sales rep and the last time I spoke to them they reprimanded me telling me that it was a customer service issue and they can’t help me. After responding to them once again, asking to be passed on to someone else they told me bluntly that they have too big of a back log to keep up with orders and I should just be patient. It’s as if I was being unreasonable inquiring about my order that is already 6 weeks later than the original arrival date.
As far as I’m concerned their company are scammers - robbing people of their money.
There has been no follow up whatsoever after placing my order.
They should not be allowing more sales via their site if they are ‘so far behind with orders’
All I wanted is some communication and an update about when my order would ship. Apparently that is too much to ask.
They should be ashamed.
I made two different orders and I was always very satisfied. the second time they recommended the changes to the logo to have an excellent result. the material is of quality. the price is competitive and the delivery is punctual. nice and professional customer service
www.camaloon.it is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews