Canyon Bikes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Canyon Bikes

How would you rate Canyon Bikes ?

Neil Richards
"Excellent product, great value. I ordered a road bike, which is shipped from Germany. It arrived in a big and substantial box, and was superbly packed and protected, and needed only a small amount of assembly, with the tools supplied, including a torque wrench. Also packed was a comprehensive manual. The bike was set up almost perfectly, needing no adjustment of the gears or brakes prior to first use. It was the best packed and prepared bike I've ever received. I also had emails regularly from Canyon at each stage of the buying process, telling me when the bike was built, shipped and at each stage of its journey from Germany to Scotland. Excellent stuff."
Canyon Bikes is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews