car and commercial rochdale Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend car and commercial rochdale

Tell us how car and commercial rochdale made you happy

"Ordered parts on a Friday on the promise they would be sent out on next day delivery and would receive on the Saturday. Had to phone up Monday and after three phone calls and three completely different stories concluded they where just lying to me and did not have the part available and ready to send out therefore cancelled order on the Wednesday. They where always bad mannered on they phone, always talking over you and not listening and on the Wednesday, after cancelling, spoke over me once again telling me that they where going to charge me anyway and hung up on me. There customer service is '0' and would not recommend any body use them unless you take pleasure in being lied to."
Are you car and commercial rochdale? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
car and commercial rochdale is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews