car and commercial rochdale Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend car and commercial rochdale

How would you rate car and commercial rochdale ?

"Ordered parts on a Friday on the promise they would be sent out on next day delivery and would receive on the Saturday. Had to phone up Monday and after three phone calls and three completely different stories concluded they where just lying to me and did not have the part available and ready to send out therefore cancelled order on the Wednesday. They where always bad mannered on they phone, always talking over you and not listening and on the Wednesday, after cancelling, spoke over me once again telling me that they where going to charge me anyway and hung up on me. There customer service is '0' and would not recommend any body use them unless you take pleasure in being lied to."
car and commercial rochdale is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews