Car enhancement Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Car enhancement

Tell us how Car enhancement made you happy

"you could stop riding my rear end on the M621 motorway in a 50 zone forcing me all the way up to 80mph and then still flashing headlights at me to move or go faster.. There is only 2 lanes where do you want me to go..?? HAVE you no regard for the law or safety of other road users .. I felt bullied, intimidated and scared and feared for my own safety and other law abiding citizens safety. ford transit 09/07/2019 at 4.50pm .. NOT REALLY THE BRIGHTEST IDEA WHEN YOUR VAN HAS YOUR COMPANY DETAILS SPLASHED ALL OVER FROM FRONT TO REAR AND A PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE EASY TO TRACE Do you not have children yourself ? imagine the carnage if you had hit me and caused a childs death"
Are you Car enhancement? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service good quality parts and spares"
Car enhancement is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews