caraudiocenter Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend caraudiocenter

How would you rate caraudiocenter ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
K Blackwell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about caraudiocenter in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My order was pain free, quick delivery, well packaged and parts were as described on their website."
Paul Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Very quick delivery and very helpful"
"Bought a pioneer nav system with all the extras to replace my factory DD unit in my Zafira VXR. Delivery was initially very quick but one of the ordered items was missing. Tried to call at 4:30pm to inform them of this but got voicemail informing me they shut at 5:30pm!!!! To be fair it was sorted very quickly and I received the missing item a couple of days later. I was going to get the system fitted at the nearest fitting Center that appeared to be in Northwood. This site still has an active Facebook page and is mentioned a lot on the caraudiocenter website and also on the message when you call them. However turns out it doesn't actually exist as when I went to chat to them it's now another shop!!!! Have now had it fitted elsewhere and it's an excellent system. Found caraudiocenter were helpful and quick to deal with my issues but they really need to sort out their phone messages and website that refer to stores that no longer exist."
David Warwick
"Good service. Helpful over the phone. Quick delivery."
caraudiocenter is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews