caraudiocenter Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend caraudiocenter

How would you rate caraudiocenter ?

"Fast delivery nice item .looking at a nice pioneer din 2 stereo next .some nice products on here"
"Good products good info fast delivery"
"Went on Web site looking for speakers for astra h front doors. Selected some jvc speakers and they arrived quickly but they were 4" and my car requires 6". Very dissatisfied and contacted them to find out I have to pay to return item. I now trying to sell them on so I can purchase the correct size. Not the customer service to keep repeat custom."
"My order was pain free, quick delivery, well packaged and parts were as described on their website."
"Very quick delivery and very helpful"
"Bought a pioneer nav system with all the extras to replace my factory DD unit in my Zafira VXR. Delivery was initially very quick but one of the ordered items was missing. Tried to call at 4:30pm to inform them of this but got voicemail informing me they shut at 5:30pm!!!! To be fair it was sorted very quickly and I received the missing item a couple of days later. I was going to get the system fitted at the nearest fitting Center that appeared to be in Northwood. This site still has an active Facebook page and is mentioned a lot on the caraudiocenter website and also on the message when you call them. However turns out it doesn't actually exist as when I went to chat to them it's now another shop!!!! Have now had it fitted elsewhere and it's an excellent system. Found caraudiocenter were helpful and quick to deal with my issues but they really need to sort out their phone messages and website that refer to stores that no longer exist."
"Good service. Helpful over the phone. Quick delivery."
caraudiocenter is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews