CardCoats Reviews

of reviewers recommend CardCoats
Great service. Perfect for my Mum to differentiate her cards
Brilliant company. I think it's such an innovative way to get rid of bland card designs and the idea we have to keep them until we renew a card. Brilliant customer service, quick despatch and delivery. A small company doing big things.
I didn't really know what to expect when I first saw the ad for Plastickers. When they arrived I was delighted - they make my purse look really fun and individual. Very tempted to order some more! Thanks for the swift process and delivery.
Fantastic idea. Excellent customer service and I have the coolest bank cards now! Super fast delivery too. 5 star!
Love that I can have a photo of my kids on my bank card!
The business!
Love my self designed Plasticker!
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it ❤️ I maybe guessed her chip size wrong but it still looks good to me. Delivered in a matter of days. Excellent service.
Excellent service and great packaging. I got a real Whoop! when I opened my purse and saw my cards. No longer boring bank cards. Lovely floral pieces in my purse, what fun!!
Loved this idea when I saw it. Great price and very quick service.
Great range of designs available and the design tool was very easy to use also
I designed my own sticker to put on my keycard at work and I LOVE it! It looks so much nicer than before, gets tons of compliments, and has the added advantage that mine is never confused with anyone else's.
Fast delivery, good email comms, great produc
FANTASTIC ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Husband absolutely loved his stickers that featured photos of his beloved Leicester City FC. Very personal customer experience. I'll be back. thanks!
First class customer service and first class product 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Great product ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gifted to my daughters and both loved them!
Such a unique product! Got for 3 of my business cards with the company logos, good conversation starter when I pay!
Great idea. I love being able to tell my cards apart easily. I had a few initial questions but the great customer service meant that they were answered promptly. Would highly recommend!
CardCoats is rated 4.91 based on 44 reviews