CarHistory.online Reviews

Read CarHistory.online Reviews

1-855-780-1159

support@carhistory.online

1521 Concord Pike, #301

Tell us how CarHistory.online made you happy
It gave me all the information I was looking for. And didn't charge me an arm and a leg. Great place to look up what you need.
Like others reporting here, I was also a victim of the "bait & switch". A report offered for $1 quickly and invisibly turns into an $18.95 per month contract. Luckily, I have my credit card company provide instant charges feedback and was able to catch it before it posted, so I was able to cancel the charge. I went back on their site to see if I missed something and I confirmed that a potential customer is not even able to purchase the $1 report. The 5-minute timer makes you think that you have to work fast to purchase the report when in fact it hides the fact that at the top of the page (that you have to scroll past) is the fact that you are actually committing to the monthly charge. The support person (Andy) even had the gall to tell me that they are a legitimate company. Classic!
This really was of very good value to me it gave me all the information I needed to know about my vehicle in no time only thing that got me was that it say it charges a dollar for the services but I was charged 18 and som change.
It gave me the exact information I was looking for.
QUICK AND EASY, INEXPENSIVE AND LOOKS VERY ACCURATE.
What I saw in the report was accurate. I expected to see more but perhaps the information did not exist.
it did just what they said no beating around
Gave me all the information I was looking for.
The price was great and I got the information I needed thank you so much
This report was very easy to receive and it was more in depth than I expected it to be. Customer service is very courteous and knowledgeable. I expect to use this service again.
Quick and fairly comprehensive. Almost as good as Carfax
Excellent! Fast and accurate!
quick and easy. affordable.
It gave me a very accurate report on vehicle, but seems vin # is for 2008 and dealer told us it was 2011. Kind of scary. Thanks for the information.
Everything I needed was on point and helpful with my situation at hand you can count CarHistory.online.
Very satisfied with this site, great job.
I REALLY LOVED HOW FAST THE INFO WAS GIVEN.AND IT WAS QUICK AND ACCURATE.I CAME TO THE SITE BECAUSE THIS CAR I INQUIRED ABOUT HAD BEEN SITTING INFRONT OF MY HOUSE FOR A FEW DAYS AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHO IT BELONGED TO AND IF THEY WERE OK.GOT EVERYTHING BUT THE OWNERS NAME.EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT.
Gave me a full description of my vehicle and past recalls I wasn't aware of.
I started the process to get the title information, but clicking on that button only brings me here to leave a review.
Really liked the recall notifications. Excellent value. Thank you!
Very detailed! Extremely helpful customer service
CarHistory.online is rated 4.49 based on 55 reviews