Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Caroline Olds Real Estate
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Caroline Olds Real Estate Reviews

About Caroline Olds Real Estate:

I started working in real estate when I was 12 years old, alongside my mother. It has been a lifelong passion and was my family’s main business.

I have been fortunate to work in South Africa (Cape Town), London (Hampstead, St John’s Wood, Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Chelsea), France (Roquebrune Cap Martin, St Jean Cap Ferrat to St Tropez), St Moritz and Monaco.

My whole work ethic is based on really loving what I do, backed by extensive research, strong client relationships, absolute accountability and a commitment to really doing the best I can for our sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.

+377 93 25 86 66

Tell us how Caroline Olds Real Estate made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Best place in all of Monaco. Great service and full professionalism. I will come back there for sure.
Société d'exception, toujours plein de bon conseilles.
Dei veri professionisti del mestiere! Un grande grazie va ad Ilona, che ha subito capito cosa cercavamo ed in breve tempo ha trovato la soluzione ottimale per noi! È stata davvero efficiente! Grazie mille per aver organizzato il nostro affitto in modo cosi rapido e senza intoppi! Assolutamente da consigliare!
Superbe équipe, excellente connaissance du marché sur monaco
Un personnel formidable avec une grande expertise de l'industrie et connaissance du marché. Superbe expérience.
Thank you for such dedicated and comprehensive help! Caroline Olds’ team has helped us enormously with our recent rentals. Ilona never misses out on any detail. We didn’t have to worry about a thing and it’s wonderful to know we can rely on our broker completely.
Gentilezza , puntualità, e cordiale attenzione verso L affittuario questo è molto importante vi ringrazio a presto 👌👌🌺🌺
I contacted Caroline about a rental in Monaco, it was short notice as I was looking for accommodation for a years lease as I was would be working in the area for the next year. During my brief visit I had viewed several properties, and was able to choose an apartment that was available within a two weeks. I could return back to the UK, and start packing.

When I moved in Caroline had already made cleaning staff available, her staff helped me settle and move in some things, I immediately felt at home. Any changes I needed had been rectified by the time I walked through the door. I am delighted with my new home, and would recommend Carolne Olds estates not only for their professionalism but additionally herself and her delightful and staff in making me feel so welcome.
Excellent service provided! Very proactive team thank you!
Most responsive and professional agency in Monaco.
Best real estate in Monaco !
Effective, professional and very pleasant team!
La meilleure agence de Monaco aussi bien pour la vente que pour la location.
Uniquement les meilleurs biens du marché proposés par Caroline Olds Real Estate.
Caroline provided me the most suitable selection for my research and I’m loving my new home! Thank you once again!
Caroline and her team are always putting their clients first and manage everything in a timely manner.
Équipe très réactive, à la recherche des meilleures solutions. Toujours disponible et répondant à toutes questions dans les meilleurs délais.
Very pleasant team to work with, thank you for all you help and effort!
When I contacted Caroline, I was immediately provided with a large selection of properties. She’s always been exceptionally responsive and helped us throughout the process form A to Z!
Found the best deal thanks to Caroline and her helpful team. Thank you!
Caroline Olds Real Estate is rated 5.00 based on 57 reviews