Carseat Canopy Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Carseat Canopy
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Carseat Canopy made you happy

"BEWARE Purchasing from this company. You will loose your money if the matching items you placed are not in stock. You'll have to keep the item in stock and be Assed out with the item they don't have. I placed 2 orders with this company for matching items. Lots of back and forth emails with empty promises. email back stating the item had already been shipped and there was no return on shipped items and there only resolution was to refund me back for the unavailable item or exchange for another item which they have nothing that matches but had to keep the already shipped item. They did not resolve my issue All I simply wanted was matching items. Gave me false information. False advertising. Good Luck if you order from them"
Are you Carseat Canopy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I recently bought a car seat canopy and it fits perfect for both of my car seats!! I love the designs and other products they offer too! Also ... I use my car seat canopy as a poncho for breast feeding hehe two birds with one stone!!"
Carseat Canopy is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews