cartech-one.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend cartech-one.co.uk

How would you rate cartech-one.co.uk ?

Don't Buy From Them
Unverified Reviewer
""Guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days" that's taken straight from their website. Its now been 5working day and a weekend and I still don't have the part. The 2 advisors were no help at all and avoid answering my question. I was to my package was still in the warehouse after 2 days and when I asked to cancel the order I was to no and that I would have to wait for it to arrive then send it back. I asked to speak to a manager and I was told they were all busy. I've tried to call them 5 times today but I cuts out after 1 minuet saying all line are busy. Do not buy from them!!!!!!!"
Robert Edwards
"ordered brake discs for next day delivery BUT a month later 18 emails 4 phone calls they have given no info on whereabouts of the brakes or NO REFUND as they promised 2 weeks ago"
cartech-one.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews