cartech-one.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend cartech-one.co.uk
Telephone

How would you rate cartech-one.co.uk ?

"Guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days they said 2 days after not even despatched yet!"
"dodgy company avoid at any cost"
"This company is a fraud!! I posted my items back recorded i had to wait a month for a refund who i eventually haf through paypal. They kept fobbing me off and saying they ain't revieved the parts even tho i had proof. Dodgy company. Stay well clear!!"
"Bought a car part and they dispatched wrong part...I contacted them and they said I placed wrong order and if I want that part to make a new order, I told them it's their mistake and to cancel the order, no...they ask me for PayPal payment proof of the part, like they don't have the info, i give them the proof, meanwhile parcel arrived so I told to delivery man I refuse the parcel and to send it back, now I opened PayPal case and Cartech-one is asking me for the tracking number of the parcel ( it's the same tracking number, I refused the delivery). Communication with them it's a joke, they respond to emails after 3 working days, you need to provide them with "screenshot of PayPal invoice" , tracking number of the parcel they sent to you, and they respond via 3 different e-mail address ending (@.co.uk , @.sk ,@.de) Now I have to wait for them to receive the parcel in order to get a refound even if I didn't take the parcel, never opened the parcel and of course never used, very bad customer service, check your orders carefully. Good price and fast delivery Pain in the bump to get a refound"
""Guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days" that's taken straight from their website. Its now been 5working day and a weekend and I still don't have the part. The 2 advisors were no help at all and avoid answering my question. I was to my package was still in the warehouse after 2 days and when I asked to cancel the order I was to no and that I would have to wait for it to arrive then send it back. I asked to speak to a manager and I was told they were all busy. I've tried to call them 5 times today but I cuts out after 1 minuet saying all line are busy. Do not buy from them!!!!!!!"
"ordered brake discs for next day delivery BUT a month later 18 emails 4 phone calls they have given no info on whereabouts of the brakes or NO REFUND as they promised 2 weeks ago"
cartech-one.co.uk is rated 1.17 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!