cartech-one.co.uk Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend cartech-one.co.uk
12PM
12PM

Tell us how cartech-one.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Order a shock absorbers on 24 July 2018, after 5weeks of failure to sent my order. I had made several calls to the customer service by name Lisa Wiess, trained to tell lies. Up till now there was no refund. The company is a scam don’t use them. I reported to Online dispute agent UK, Cartech responded that I have been refunded which is lie."
Are you cartech-one.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback cartech-one.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"This company is a scam. They have 'products' online that lure you in to paying for them but they do not exist. My husband has been waiting for over a month for a refund without success. I have found a complaints website that I have used (have 30 days to wait for a response). As the company is based in Germany, thought this was the best resource to use. It's called the European Consumer Centre Germany. Click on the website and open an online dispute. Please, all of you that have been had by this company, open a dispute in the hopes of getting some recompense or at the very least, so that the company has to fold."
"Never use this company.... Waste your time...... Delivery suppose to be3 to 5 day.... Its been 20 days and I'm still waiting.....they just told me My items are somewhere in Germany!!!!!"
"Entered my number plate into their system, it brings up my vehicle, I search Wing mirror drivers side then pay and wait. Was told the part will be dispatched immediately which it was.... Great all good. Except they fail to tell you they are in Germany so it turns up 6 days later and yes for a drivers side if you have a left hand drive vehicle! Why ask me my number plate then?"
"a bit delyed in delivering my items but 100% genuine so very happy"
"Guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days they said 2 days after not even despatched yet!"
"Oh my god please listen avoid this place at all cost they will not deliverer goods or refund money its a fraud company i rang and rang for 3 months and endless e.mails to get fobbed of by excuse after excuse please please dont send them orders"
"dodgy company avoid at any cost"
"This company is a fraud!! I posted my items back recorded i had to wait a month for a refund who i eventually haf through paypal. They kept fobbing me off and saying they ain't revieved the parts even tho i had proof. Dodgy company. Stay well clear!!"
"Bought a car part and they dispatched wrong part...I contacted them and they said I placed wrong order and if I want that part to make a new order, I told them it's their mistake and to cancel the order, no...they ask me for PayPal payment proof of the part, like they don't have the info, i give them the proof, meanwhile parcel arrived so I told to delivery man I refuse the parcel and to send it back, now I opened PayPal case and Cartech-one is asking me for the tracking number of the parcel ( it's the same tracking number, I refused the delivery). Communication with them it's a joke, they respond to emails after 3 working days, you need to provide them with "screenshot of PayPal invoice" , tracking number of the parcel they sent to you, and they respond via 3 different e-mail address ending (@.co.uk , @.sk ,@.de) Now I have to wait for them to receive the parcel in order to get a refound even if I didn't take the parcel, never opened the parcel and of course never used, very bad customer service, check your orders carefully. Good price and fast delivery Pain in the bump to get a refound"
""Guaranteed delivery within 2-3 working days" that's taken straight from their website. Its now been 5working day and a weekend and I still don't have the part. The 2 advisors were no help at all and avoid answering my question. I was to my package was still in the warehouse after 2 days and when I asked to cancel the order I was to no and that I would have to wait for it to arrive then send it back. I asked to speak to a manager and I was told they were all busy. I've tried to call them 5 times today but I cuts out after 1 minuet saying all line are busy. Do not buy from them!!!!!!!"
"ordered brake discs for next day delivery BUT a month later 18 emails 4 phone calls they have given no info on whereabouts of the brakes or NO REFUND as they promised 2 weeks ago"
cartech-one.co.uk is rated 1.42 based on 12 reviews