Carter Realty Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Carter Realty
JANET LETHGO
Verified Buyer
"Such a professional team! Been working with the Carters for almost a decade or so and always enjoyed their honesty, professionalism and thoughtfulness! I would not hesitate to use them for management of any property, knowing that the company is not just on my side, but the side of the residents as well. It's all good!"
MISTY DONATHAN
Verified Buyer
"Great company! Very professional and honest!"
ANTONIO ORTEGA
Verified Buyer
"Been Working with Carter Realty for over 2 years and always been please with their service and customer attention. I will recommend them to all my family and friends."
JOHN BRYANT
Verified Buyer
"The folks at Carter Realty made it easy for us to transition from our rental to a home we bought."
BARRETT BRYANT
Verified Buyer
"They resolved maintenance issues promptly, and are courteous."
JOHN CLARKE
Verified Buyer
"Great company to rent from. Problems fixed in a very timely manner."
SHAWN SCARBROUGH
Verified Buyer
"I can't say enough great things about Carter Realty, it's an amazing company with a heart for helping people! Working with them is always so pleasurable. You won't be disappointed!!"
JOE ENRIQUEZ
Verified Buyer
"Carter Realty has taken good care of me since day one. Their professionalism, good work ethics and morals show how Carter Realty are among the elite in this industry. The team at Carter Realty has earned my trust and my respect!"
STEVEN TURNER
Verified Buyer
"Carter Realty is a great company to work. They also take great care of there tenants."
Carter Realty is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews