Carter's Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Carter's
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Carter's made you happy

"I got a hoodie for Christmas off a family member a Jameson cater with the white strip across the front I put it on a coloured wash as I do all my hoodies and they are put in the washer on there own well. I put the hoodie in the washer and now my white strip is no longer white it's black and I'm really upset about this as it was a present to me off someone very close and now I haven't got any use for it what's do ever I do not recommend buying Jameson cater unless you're willing to hand was all you're products what u buy no words can describe how angry I am right now ."
Are you Carter's? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Carter's is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews