Credence Credit Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Credence Credit
"Since the day i was connected to them I feel worry free! Because the first couple months of my application some of my creditor keep calling me! So I always call my agent to ask what i need to do to that creditor and what ever concerns I had he’s always there to advice me what to do! Now Im happy I finished 1 year! Thank you so much for the help now not so much stress on my debt! Because I can manage to pay my debt slowly because now it’s affordable my monthly payments! Again thank you so much!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Credence Credit is very good i assisting their client. My agent Mahmood is very accommodating. If i have a question he answer me right away. that' why i recommend my two friends to credence credit."
"I am very happy with the services provided by Credence. Their staff are very much accommodating and kind. I would recommend anyone who is struggling with their debt because they are truly amazing team to help you. Kudos to the team Credence."
Thank you for your great review.
"Credence credit really helped me in my consumer proposal and would recommend this to anyone. My advisor Mahmood has been extraordinaire in dealing with my situation with out most respect and dignity. Thank you again Credence Credit and Mahmood"
Thank you Agnes for your review. Glad to serve you on the process of being on track for debt free.
"Mahmood is I'm highly recommended to my friends, I told them that He help Us and I can ."
Thank You, your referral is greatly appreciated.
"I would say Excellent!!"
Thank you Roxan.
"I wish I went to Credence long time ago. I was so stressed with the threatening calls. Thanks to Mahmood, my financials are in order now. He was professional and understanding explained all my questions I had. I couldn’t be happier."
Thank you for your review. We are glad that we could get everything sorted out for you and you are back on track.
Credence Credit is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!