CDON Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend CDON

Tell us how CDON made you happy

"I've bought a keyboard but after 5 days it hasn't been shipped. I wrote to the customer service and they told me that the item is out of stock. But it was available when i purchased it. Then i replied to the mail and asking for order cancellation and money back without receiving any answer. After 4 days received an email with shipping confirmation, so they did't consider my cancellation request. Of course meantime i've bought another keyboard from another website. Now i've to wait that the items will be back to CDON to see my money back. Very bad customer service and very poor experience with this website."
Are you CDON? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
CDON is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews