Celina Digby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celina Digby
Read Celina Digby Reviews

About Celina Digby:

Celina Digby is a British Multi Award Winning Designer who has spent the last 18 years living her passion – a real powerhouse in contemporary design.

Celina creates emotive modern interiors that are distinguished by their warmth, originality and careful attention to detail. Her approach is based on the simple belief that good design brings quality to life.

A modern mix of contemporary and cottage chic, all custom-designed pieces are one-of-a-kind accessories to bring any cottage & home to life. Celina combines modern trending techniques to create compelling atmospheres that are reassuringly warm and layered with visual interest.

01618204351

Celina Digby 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Kay Walsh
Celina Digby 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Adam Najak
These Celina Digby cushions just lit my balcony. They are very well made, and look absolutely gorgeous. I also ordered the matching seat pad and they go perfectly well with my balcony decor. These cushions are nicely stuffed and so comfortable. Best part is these are waterproof, so no issues even if it rains. I recommend these 100%.
Celina Digby 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Another beautiful and practical product from Celina Digby (iPad cushion). Gorgeous "Welsh Meadow" design, perfect for standing the tablet on, also warming for the knees in winter time!
Again, very prompt delivery.
I’m very happy with my cushion
Perfect draught excluder - right size, right weight, lovely bright and cheerful design. Great that the cover is washable
My permanently wired up Granddaughter will love her beanbag and I am delighted with it too.
Excellent customer service and beautiful things for your home !!
So pleased we chose this company for our wallpaper and cushions
Very efficient service, lovely tablecloth, definitely will go back
Very proffessional service i ordered my item on Thursday evening and recieved it Sunday morning. The item itself is excellent quality and a beautiful fabric. I definately recommend Celina Digby! Thank you i am more than happy with my purchase.
Speedy delivery, beautiful pillow, soft fabric and adjustable. I have found myself sitting much longer then normally while meditating.
Thank you, I wish I have bought it long time ago.
Such beautiful quality. Worth every penny
Excellent quality, arrived really quickly despite lockdown and New Year. Will definitely buy from here again and would highly recommend!
The cushion I ordered for my sister was very beautiful and I got it in the sale!
I was kept informed about delivery dates etc too which was great.
Really quick dispatch on my order and beautiful quality - will be ordering again!
I haven't seen the seat yet because it was bought online and sent directly to our granddaughter. I was told she liked the seat, but their table is too low so it is really not useful for them. Otherwise the sending this order was very prompt and I am looking to see it when after the lockdown they come to our home and we try it at our table.
Nice product, good delivery. Bit pricey, but hey, you pays your money you takes your choices
Really happy with my purchase of a draught excluder, looks great by the door and works a treat. Beautifully made and excellent quality.
Super efficient delivery and customer service.
Will definitely be buying from here again and will recommend to friends.
Nice cushions, great service
excellent service, ordered early morning and received it next day. Love the cushions i bought
Amazing Wallpaper sample received. Will be ordering, when I move home shortly.
Quick , efficient returns policy with money returned when wrong product was ordered.
Excellent quality velvet cushion and draught excluder, which came in recyclable packaging and very quickly despite it being Christmas and lockdown. Would definitely recommend and will shop here again!
Celina Digby is rated 4.96 based on 207 reviews