Celina Digby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celina Digby
Read Celina Digby Reviews

About Celina Digby:

Celina Digby is a British Multi Award Winning Designer who has spent the last 18 years living her passion – a real powerhouse in contemporary design.

Celina creates emotive modern interiors that are distinguished by their warmth, originality and careful attention to detail. Her approach is based on the simple belief that good design brings quality to life.

A modern mix of contemporary and cottage chic, all custom-designed pieces are one-of-a-kind accessories to bring any cottage & home to life. Celina combines modern trending techniques to create compelling atmospheres that are reassuringly warm and layered with visual interest.

01618204351

celinadigby@gmail.com

30, Blandford Street, Ashton-under-Lyne

Tell us how Celina Digby made you happy
We are delighted with the product, it looks great! There was a misunderstanding with the delivery, but this was dealt with in a prompt, polite and efficient manner. I would definitely visit Celina Digby again, and most certainly will recommend to my friends
Celina Digby 5 star review on 18th June 2021
I have bought two pairs of waterproof garden cushions from this company (of two different designs), and I am absolutely delighted with them. The patterns are beautiful and they are of excellent quality. I will not hesitate to buy from them again.
The lamp shade was lovely and arrived speedily. I will definitely order from this shop again.
Pleased with product and rapid delivery
Fabric is distinctive and of good quality. Many sizes available Service quick and professional.
Beautiful quality tea towels purchased as a Xmas gift, I’m sure the recipient will enjoy the lovely bright bird pictures on them. As always, great product, great service, will surely be back for more!
Fantastic quality cushions Colours are so vibrant and well designed This is my second lot as previously bought the outdoor ones
Prompt delivery and very good quality product. Very pleased.
Beautiful tablecloth. Just perfect for my Christmas table.
Excellent quality tablecloth and arrived quickly. Can't fault the service.
Quality product, a very prompt and professional service offered.
Great company with lots of lovely choice! Material to suit everyone! I have the draught excluders which do as they say - weighty enough to stay in place. Thank you.
I purchased a draft excluder and a light shade. Both have turned out beautifully and very much what i wanted. Coupled with fast delivery, the order has been great.
A lovely cushion, well made, soft material, my granddaughter loves it
Prompt delivery and excellent quality Thank you
Beautifully made cushions
I recently purchased the Welsh Meadow Crean waterproof indoor tablecloth and am delighted with it: excellent quality and arrived very quickly too.
Best cushions ever, high quality fabric and generous filling so happy I found this website, very happy with this purchase. Thank you A*****
Received goods promptly, and they look to be very good quality. Beautifully packaged. Excellent service. Very happy. Thank you.
Excellent, efficient service and tablecloth is beautiful.
Lovely quality. Perfect for our Christmas table. Thank you.
Celina Digby is rated 4.95 based on 553 reviews