Celina Digby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celina Digby
Read Celina Digby Reviews

About Celina Digby:

Celina Digby is a British Multi Award Winning Designer who has spent the last 18 years living her passion – a real powerhouse in contemporary design.

Celina creates emotive modern interiors that are distinguished by their warmth, originality and careful attention to detail. Her approach is based on the simple belief that good design brings quality to life.

A modern mix of contemporary and cottage chic, all custom-designed pieces are one-of-a-kind accessories to bring any cottage & home to life. Celina combines modern trending techniques to create compelling atmospheres that are reassuringly warm and layered with visual interest.

01618204351

info@CelinaDigby.co.uk

Celina Digby, The Sharp Project, Manchester

Tell us how Celina Digby made you happy
These Celina Digby cushions just lit my balcony. They are very well made, and look absolutely gorgeous. I also ordered the matching seat pad and they go perfectly well with my balcony decor. These cushions are nicely stuffed and so comfortable. Best part is these are waterproof, so no issues even if it rains. I recommend these 100%.
Celina Digby 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Great quality and looks so beautiful! I get so many compliments on my bed cushions!
Celina Digby 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Great quality table cloth and pillows, very happy!
I bought a table cloth and cushions, both of which are absolutely delightful! I am extremely pleased with the products and the delivery was well communicated with me too. I also ordered a sample of the wall paper and although I thought I knew what size it will come in, it felt pretty small for £5 where it doesn’t even cover the whole of the pattern. I feel that a meter long strip wouldn’t be unreasonable compared to just 30cm. It was very well packed ensuring no creases though, so well done on that front.
Very pleased with the cushions.
I am looking forward to not having to chase cushions if we get a shower of rain.
Excellent service, quick delivery and on time predicted. Lovely seat cushions and bench pad. Great quality and design. Can't wait for the sun to sit out on them!
Love Celina’s designs. Great quality products and efficient delivery. Can’t wait to place my next order.
Great product with a quick delivery.
Excellent product and service. Impressed that you use biodegradable packaging. Prompt, efficient - absolutely delighted.
So very pleased with the quality, size and design of lovely garden cushion purchased. Arrived promptly. Exceptional service,many thanks.
Good quality I am pleased with my purchase
Beautiful pattern. Nice material
Exceptional service; ordered in afternoon and delivered the next day, and the outdoor cushions are beautifully stitched and made. Online ordering at its best. Well done all at Celina Digby!
Excellent service and a beautiful cushion
Celina Digby 5 star review on 5th April 2021
I bought some beautiful outdoor cushions for my sofa set. Well made and sent really quickly! Perfect service!
Quick delivery and very pleased with item I ordered
Delighted with our tablecloth! All as expected and very swift and efficient delivery.
Excellent table cloth. Beautiful. Well made. Delivered at speed.
Excellent quick delivery and cushions are exceptional quality.
Excellent product
Wanted some good quality cushions to use with my grey rattan outdoor 3 piece suite, saw these and loved the colours and pattern, just the thing to brighten everything up. Easy to order and delivery was fast and well packed, haven't used yet but the cushions and pouffe look very good quality and although not cheap I'm sure they will outlast many of the cheaper offers out there
Celina Digby is rated 4.96 based on 355 reviews