Celina Digby Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Celina Digby Reviews

About Celina Digby:

Celina Digby is a British Multi Award Winning Designer who has spent the last 18 years living her passion – a real powerhouse in contemporary design.

Celina creates emotive modern interiors that are distinguished by their warmth, originality and careful attention to detail. Her approach is based on the simple belief that good design brings quality to life.

A modern mix of contemporary and cottage chic, all custom-designed pieces are one-of-a-kind accessories to bring any cottage & home to life. Celina combines modern trending techniques to create compelling atmospheres that are reassuringly warm and layered with visual interest.

01618204351

celinadigby@gmail.com

30, Blandford Street, Ashton-under-Lyne
OL6 7DW

Tell us how Celina Digby made you happy
We are delighted with the product, it looks great! There was a misunderstanding with the delivery, but this was dealt with in a prompt, polite and efficient manner. I would definitely visit Celina Digby again, and most certainly will recommend to my friends
Celina Digby 5 star review on 18th June 2021
This is my third order with them , draught excluders and a blanket .Their products are gorgeous , lovely quality and they do the job perfectly.Excellent communication and swift delivery .Would highly recommend.
My order arrived safely, when opened the product looks amazing, better than expected. Really pleased with my buy. Many thanks.
Beautiful tableclothes, we bought a Christmas one with napkins in December, we are really please with them so have now bought an all year round tablecloth, both water resistant fabric, beautifully made and stunning patterns.
Fabulous, I can't stop buying Cushions
Beautiful tablecloth! Lovely quality.
The time from order to delivery was very short. The quality of the product was excellent.
Beautiful cushion, bought for my daughters nursing chair. I would definitely recommend this.
We are very pleased with our purchase and for the extra mile you went to make all the pieces we bought match. The material is very pretty, & they are well made We are looking forward to using them & thank you for your excellent service.
Lovely fabric, promptly delivered. I made a circular outdoor tablecloth for a metal table in my garden.
Well made items. Prompt delivery. Excellent choice.
Excellent quality products and great service.
Beautiful bench seat and very quickly delivered in 3 days! The quality is lovely and made my bench look very so stylish..
We have three different table clothes from Celina Digby. We use mainly for indoors, but they would be just a good outdoors. The convinience of the special material is remarkable. Washable, and wipable. The main reason we like them though, though the material is suberb, are for their beautiful design.
Received cushions quickly. Absolutely beautiful. Will be ordering again
Great quality and presentation beautiful. Will definitely order again. Thank you.
Prompt delivery,good design,very pleased awaiting three piece recovering later this year
Excellent cushions love the design
Love them...well made ❣️
Very pleased with the draught excluder. Prompt delivery, excellent communication and a well- made product. Would highly recommend.
Good to deal with this company and the products are good. I have purchased two window draught excluders so far and am happy with them. It was good that I could have them made to measure. I actually use them for doors where the diameter of the normal big door excluders would not be suitable. Prompt and informative service. I would use them again.
Celina Digby is rated 5.0 based on 1,237 reviews