Celina Digby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Celina Digby
Read Celina Digby Reviews

About Celina Digby:

Celina Digby is a British Multi Award Winning Designer who has spent the last 18 years living her passion – a real powerhouse in contemporary design.

Celina creates emotive modern interiors that are distinguished by their warmth, originality and careful attention to detail. Her approach is based on the simple belief that good design brings quality to life.

A modern mix of contemporary and cottage chic, all custom-designed pieces are one-of-a-kind accessories to bring any cottage & home to life. Celina combines modern trending techniques to create compelling atmospheres that are reassuringly warm and layered with visual interest.

01618204351

Joanne Booth
Celina Digby 5 star review on 1st October 2022
Liza Martel
Emma Longwith
We are delighted with the product, it looks great! There was a misunderstanding with the delivery, but this was dealt with in a prompt, polite and efficient manner. I would definitely visit Celina Digby again, and most certainly will recommend to my friends
Celina Digby 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Excellent - very good customer service and absolutely beautiful cushions - would 100% recommend using!
Have placed two orders and both were received very quickly and in excellent condition. The quality of the cushions is top notch and would not hesitate to recommend to others or make another purchase.
The kneeler is perfect and exactly like I expected it to be. The only annoyance was having to pay an additional 15€ as customs duties and postage. This made the item definitely quite expensive.
Very pleased with my purchase. I got the pack of three which is very good value for money for a unique product.
Beautiful cushions
A lovely design
Beautiful boutique velvet for recovering my chaise. I have bought indoor and outdoor cushions which are truly soft, luxurious and statement making! The customer service is exactly that- perfect.
Happy with the table cloth very good Quality shame vat was added to an address where uk vat is not applicable
Ordered cushions and throw in Pacific Blue Peacock velvet. Really pleased with the fabric, quality, colour and design. Very rich and soft, an ideal elegant accompaniment to the plain teal curtains and plain pastel walls and bedding. Prompt delivery too.
I ordered fabric swatches and they came quickly. The fabric was good quality and I hope to buy some for an upholstery project soon.
Beautifully made product
Excellent product and service
I love ny new cushions they are soft and the colour briliant just what I was hoping for. I would recommend my friends to buy from this company
Purchased upholstery fabric for my late grandmothers Queen Anne chair . Fabric is a beautiful peacock design , exclusive to Celine Digby . We can’t wait to see it on the chair . The service from Celine Digby is also excellent. I shall bug again without hesitation 😀
My 2 year old adores her booster cushion! It's perfect for transitioning out of the high chair & giving her independence at the dinner table. Can't fault it. Will buy another if I need to for younger sibling.
Good service and good quality item. Many thanks
Prompt delivery and quality cushions
My first order was the plain dark blue velvet cushions and I was delighted with them, so I recently ordered the fern pattern cushions to go with them. They are every bit as beautiful as the photos on the website show, with the colours true to those in the photo. Love them so much that I'll be ordering the matching throw and ceiling lampshades to complete the look.
I love my rain forest and teal cushions wish you did curtains to match as would of bought some
Beautiful cushions, first saw these on love your weekend with Alan Tishmarsh.
Celina Digby is rated 4.9 based on 849 reviews