Celina Digby Reviews

5 Rating 672 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Celina Digby
Read Celina Digby Reviews

About Celina Digby:

Celina Digby is a British Multi Award Winning Designer who has spent the last 18 years living her passion – a real powerhouse in contemporary design.

Celina creates emotive modern interiors that are distinguished by their warmth, originality and careful attention to detail. Her approach is based on the simple belief that good design brings quality to life.

A modern mix of contemporary and cottage chic, all custom-designed pieces are one-of-a-kind accessories to bring any cottage & home to life. Celina combines modern trending techniques to create compelling atmospheres that are reassuringly warm and layered with visual interest.

01618204351

Rachel McGivern
Celina Digby 5 star review on 26th December 2021
Emma McHugh
Celina Digby 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
We are delighted with the product, it looks great! There was a misunderstanding with the delivery, but this was dealt with in a prompt, polite and efficient manner. I would definitely visit Celina Digby again, and most certainly will recommend to my friends
Celina Digby 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Speedy, polite and efficient; Thankyou!
Super value for money, very high quality luxurious materials for good prices. Fast delivery too.
Excellent, prompt service. Beautiful garden tablecloth, vibrant colours even better than expected. Perfect antidote to the world of grey!
I have purchased several different items from Celina Digby - from wallpaper to cushions to tablecloths and every item has been exceptional quality in design and final product. I would happily recommend any of the products and will certainly be popping back to peruse the summer collection.
Celina Digby 5 star review on 17th May 2022
First time of ordering from Celina Digby and i must say my pair of garden bench cushions were dispatched the following day, and the following day i received them...very happy with the cushions and the email communication of its progress...I would not hesitate in placing further orders with her if or when required...
Great quality
The buckwheat cushions are fantastic, very high quality - I bought one then ordered a second one! Delivery was very quick.
Easy to use website, excellent quality outdoor cushions topped off with first-class service and delivery
Beautiful cushions in lovely fabric. Design and colours all as advertised and delivery was smooth. Theynow look great in the living room!
Really impressed with the quality of the products and that they are made in the UK.
LOVELY CUSHIONS, VERY WELL MADE!
I absolutely love the Celina Digby ferns woodland velvet - the colours are gorgeous and vibrant and the touch is super soft! My order arrived promptly and the service I have received has been impeccable! Would thoroughly recommend and can't wait to see my new seat covers in place!
Excellent service. Cushions look very attractive and as advertised
The cushion is perfect and my son loves it!
Beautifully presented. It makes a huge difference. As it’s a gift I didn’t look inside but I know, from experience, it’ll be wonderful. Thank you.
Love the pattern and the quality of my new garden bench mat.
nice cushions very pleased
Good quality stitching of cushions looks good. Colours as I expected from looking on website.
My daughter bought me the kneeling cushion as a present. The fabric is so lovely and suits my garden perfectly so we bought the bench pad and cushions to match. All are quality made and I like that they have removable covers so can be washed. The kneeling pad is thick and does a great job to protect the knees when weeding. Good value.
Celina Digby 5 star review on 28th April 2022
prompt delivery Great to be able to get fabric samples now.
Celina Digby is rated 4.95 based on 672 reviews