cfobathrooms Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend cfobathrooms

Tell us how cfobathrooms made you happy

"Avoid them!!! Their customer service is awful and dishonest. They don't have a phone, so all goes through emails. I wanted to buy a sink and contacted them asking about a discount. They offered 10% off and I mentioned that my new kitchen will be fitted in about 4-6weeks - NO PROBLEM, they said and assured me that the discount will be added. When I contacted them back after 3 weeks time they put the price up and declined discount they promised. Next day, they doubled the price. Don't be sucked in by the 'family run business' with a dodgy website - a really unpleasant company to do business with."
Are you cfobathrooms? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
cfobathrooms is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews