Charity Booster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charity Booster
"Earlier this year we thoroughly enjoyed spending one week at the beautiful Vidanta resort in Nueva Vallarta, Mexico. As world travelers, we've stayed at luxury resorts around the globe. Vidanta was a great experience and we didn't want to leave. It is a massive resort with 26 restaurants (food was great), miles of beach, it's own market and a great staff. The room was clean and modern with our own private Jacuzzi on the balcony. The lazy river was a big hit with the family and lots of kid-friendly pools and activities. There are also quiet, adult only pools that were so peaceful and stunning. We look forward to returning to this wonderful resort year after year and I highly recommend it!"
They were great!
Charity Booster was great in helping me with a vacation I bid on at a charity auction. They were great in following up to make sure everything went smoothly and gave me several alternatives in contacting them if needed.
Charity Booster was a tremendous assistant in me getting my trip scheduled.
good deals but very unorganized
The facility and the staff were wonderful! However, the day club and pounding music next to the pool made it unusable!
Love you guys!!!
No comment
Great vacation!
It was ok. I had to call to make arrangements versus someone reaching out to me as indicated on my email.
Jennifer could not been more helpful. She found the best & most convenient travel arrangements! Fantastic. You are lucky to have someone that is all about the client!
Cheers
Very responsive. Answered phone calls and emails in a very timely manner. Very helpful in all ways.
Charity Booster is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews