Bilash & Charron Real Estate Group | Blu Realty Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bilash & Charron Real Estate Group | Blu Realty
Read Bilash & Charron Real Estate Group | Blu Realty Reviews
Candice's help and commitment is always absolutely outstanding from beginning to end, keeping me on track through the whole process, amazing!
Thank you Ramses for your trust in me! I was honoured to have the opportunity to work with you on the marketing and the sell of your property & our hunt for a new place to call home. Being able to achieve exactly what we needed on that end to bring you closer to Vancouver where you work was super exciting for me. I am happy about your end goal of a shorter commute to work and the new place we found that you now call home I think is just perfect for you. I think I knew weeks before you did ;) I am glad you picked that one to call home. Off to new adventures, enjoy!

Candice
Candice was very attentive and found tons of listings that met our wants and needs. Every day we got an email blast of the latest properties on the market which was great. She was valuable to have on hand during the negotiation process and made the whole process much easier that it would have been otherwise. It's almost a shame we found a home as looking at properties was fun!
It was an absolute pleasure working with you both from beginning to end and all the steps in between! Congratulations on your first home and I am so happy we found the one that met the most checkboxes in an area you love!
I have had the pleasure of working with Charles. He is professional , , super patient, kind heart , generous and always puts his client's best interest first. He help me to buy my house and he did an absolutely amazing job.He was Tremendously helpful as he guided me through every step of the process. I highly recommend this gentleman.
Thank you Milan, buying the home was a bit of a challenge... however all of my expertise and care was done after the sale to help you through the process. I was glad to be part of it and even more happy that together we got excellent results at the end!!

Charles
I worked with Charles when buying my first place a few years ago, and then again earlier this year. Both times he made the process very smooth and painless. Charles is very knowledgeable and professional, and was always available to answer any questions I had. I can't recommend him highly enough!
Thanks Kristen, your patience and attention to detail made working with you like a seasoned pro!! Very easy to work with and look forward to building your empire :)

Charles
Charles helped me navigate a difficult real estate purchase this year, and was amazing over the process! thank you Charles!
One of my most seasoned and goal driven Client!! After almost 20 plus years of business, it's a pleasure to know that we have completed your portfolio goals! Always fantastic to work with and to get over the hurdles of the process :)

Thanks for your loyalty and trust in me Jamie

Charles
Candice was absolutely fantastic! She was not only very knowledgeable but always had my best interest in mind. I would highly recommend Candice!
Thanks Kelsey! It was really great working with you every step of the way! Thanks for your trust in us.

C&C
Candice has helped me find 3 homes now (&sell 2) over 11 years & I’ve been very happy every single time, with the listing and buying process. She is amazing, professional & thinks of everything. She always waits for you to like & want a home. Then she works tirelessly to make sure all is in order & she will speed up some of the slower realtors out there. She’s a gem
Anne it has been an absolute pleasure working with you over all these years. I've always appreciated your continued support and trust in me. I am so happy with your last find it fits you perfectly and I know you will make it into the perfect home for you and love the new location!

Candice
Charles and Candice are phenomenal real estate professionals! They have been supportive with our real estate investments for the past 15 years and go above and beyond to ensure our needs are looked after. They are great at building a client experience by determining our needs and proactively meeting them. Their savvy negotiation skills ensure our best interests are always met. I would only recommend Charles and Candice for our future real estate needs. Thank you Charles and Candice for taking care of us!!
Thanks Anita, always been an adventure and always exciting to make these investments in Vancouver. We have come a long way from when we first started :)

Thanks again for your continued support

C&C
This is our second time buying a property with Charles's help. It was a trickier purchase because we wanted to put in condition to sell our old place, especially with the current market. Charles was very patient (as always) and provided valuable advise and strategies on contract and pricing negotiation (Charles is a hustler). After 6 months of relatively stress free housing hunting. We sold our old condo for a great price and purchased a new unit in a coveted area. We would certainly recommend Charles to any of our friend that would be interested in buying or selling.
Really fantastic to hear your experience this time around being a more complex one with the motivating factor being an adorable little Toddler Boss Girl! ( Girl Power ) Both of you were fantastic to work with especially working with your hectic schedules and your little girls nap times :) A real treat to see the impact this change will make for your growing family and lifestyle.

Thank you again.

Charles
Candice went above and beyond, always offering information and suggestions that supported and helped me decide on a home.
The best realtor ever!!
Thanks Stan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Joyce to find you the perfect home. The process was so much fun along the way definitely lots of laughs and fun stories. Without a doubt I think the home we found is just perfect for you two and I wish you lots of happiness in your new community.

Candice
Charles gets 5 stars because he marketed our property well and was especially good during the negotiation process where it really counts.
Thank you Frank, definitely was a challenge for our existing market, but glad I was able to put this amazing sale together for you!

Charles
This is the second time Candace has acted as my realtor. This time, because the apartment was listed during the holiday season, and also because the market was slow, it took longer to sell. Candace worked tirelessly with extensive marketing, and held several open houses. Her enthusiasm and energy were contagious. She was professional at all times, keeping me posted every step of the way. I cannot recommend her more highly. Candace is an excellent realtor with considerable experience.
Thank you Maria for your continued support and trust in taking care of your real estate needs. I've always enjoyed working with you and each time ending with great success! Wishing you all the best in your new adventures.

Candice
Charles Bilash was our realtor. We had to sell our condo fast as we had to suddenly leave the country. We had expected rough waters ahead since the market was slowing down and our condo was in its original condition, but with Charles at the helm it was smooth sailing all the way. His knowledge of the market is astounding. He is extremely professional yet very approachable. When we decided to return to Vancouver, we encountered myriad problems trying to find accomodations. Having no-one else to rely on, we turned to Charles. He managed to secure hotel rooms for us, and he did it IN PERSON! We also needed to find a rental unit. After trying for ten days straight, Charles found us someone who would be able to facilitate the process. Talk about post-purchase care. Charles went above and beyond for us. He's an amazing human being. We would recommend Charles to anyone who needs a topnotch realtor who will go the extra mile and truly cares about his clients.
Thank you so much Rie to you and your Dad! All these years and your Dad always remembered me was a privilege just on that note...Selling was the easy part of this transaction but the real work was to help you after the home sold and how to get you back from Japan safely with a plan for your family to get comfortable in Vancouver again. Was truly my pleasure :)

Charles
Four years ago, Candice was referred to us by a friend when we were looking to move from Ontario to the Vancouver area. We were so impressed by her that we enlisted her services again when we moved this year. Candice navigated us through the transition professionally and worked hard to keep potential buyers interested. She counselled us on staging our home and with her many years of experience was able to find an area that we are really enjoying. She is a hard worker and I would recommend her to everyone.
Thanks Kat, I really appreciate the comments. It really has been an absolute pleasure working with both of you over the years and finding just the right area and product each time. I hope you both enjoy your new journey in your new area.

Candice
Fantastic team. I mostly dealt with Candice, and I can say with full confidence I could not have had a better realtor! She unequivocally had my best interests at heart. She was patient and listened to what I was looking for in a townhouse, but also made creative suggestions to help expand the possibilities. Oh, and she sold my place as well! How did that go you wonder? Well, one open house and it sold over asking, so pretty good I'd say. LoL! Both Charles and Candice gave me advice on what to focus on before my sale, and how to stage it to it's best potential. It was a fair bit of work, but it paid off better than expected. I shouldn't leave out how professional and ethical Candice and Charles are as well. What can I say, they're classy but down to earth. I could go on and on but suffice it to say, I will be urging all of my family and friends to use them.
Thank you Bonnie for such kind words and your continued trust in the whole process from list to sell to purchase. It was so fun working with you with lots of laughs along the way that's for sure and complete success all round in the end I would say! We appreciate your confidence in referring us in the future and all the amazing things you have said.

Candice & Charles
Candice was a rockstar! This was my first property purchase and I had lots of questions which Candice had no problem answering. She was so helpful and made for a very smooth transaction and I am so happy with my new home! Thank you so much for making this happen!!
Brooke thank you so much. It was so fun working with you through all the first steps of being a first time home buyer and making sure that no stone was unturned as they say. It was very important to me as it always is that everything would go as smoothly as possible for you especially being your first purchase. I absolutely love your place and hope you have lots of enjoyment in your new home.

Candice
Candice and Charles came recommended to me and I was very happy with the professional service they provided in selling my Mother's house. They were fantastic with my elderly Mom and worked extremely hard to get our house sold in a very difficult market. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a professional realtor.
Thank you Laura, It was an absolute pleasure working with both you and your Mom through the process of selling the family home. We appreciate your trust and confidence in working with us.

Candice & Charles
As a Notary Public I have worked with Candice for the past 15 years on dozens of conveyances representing both Sellers and Buyers. On every deal that we have done together she has demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, work ethic, trustworthiness, and knowledge about all aspects of the real estate industry. Candice is not afraid of doing the hard work and will always go above and beyond for her clients providing her clients with the highest level of customer service and attention. Candice will do whatever it takes to get the job done and the deals closed. She is the nicest person, but can be a tough negotiator when necessary, never backing down in tough situations. As a Notary Public often times we encounter challenges in getting deals to close successfully due to unforeseen circumstances and last minute "surprises" when this happens I can always count on Candice to be a reliable partner in the process, always ready and willing to help to ensure that all her deals successfully close, and even after a deal closes she remains available to help her clients in any situation that may arise. I wholeheartedly recommend Candice for all your Real estate needs She is one in a million, a true professional Wanda Wong Wilson Notary Public
What a wonderful testimonial Wanda. Thank you for everything you have said, it is very much appreciated. I always strive to always offer the best in every given situation to my clients and to make myself available through the whole process even after the sale to assure everything runs as smooth as possible. I have really enjoyed working with you over the years and have to say its one of the reasons I love working with you. It is the same like minded thinking we both have when it comes to clients and putting them first is why I do and will continue to work with you. I look forward to many more years of working together.

Candice
I worked with Candice on the purchase of my condo. She is highly organized, great negotiator and pays attention to the details.
Thank you Karen so much for your kind comments. I appreciate it and I enjoyed working with you to find that perfect place for you.

Candice
Bilash & Charron Real Estate Group | Blu Realty is rated 4.92 based on 36 reviews