CheekyLottos.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CheekyLottos.com

Tell us how CheekyLottos.com made you happy
Absolute scam!!! Do not buy!!Bought a wowcher voucher for scratch cards (not received) and apparently lines of numbers for euro millions. Had to register online, pop up asking if I wanted to pay a one off payment for the following weekends Draw for 99p. I thought why not?! they have since proceeded to take 99p out of my bank account often and on irregular days etc and I can’t seem to do anything about this even after countless emails to cheeky lottos and talking to my bank! I didn’t agree to this!! Am absolutely fuming! From someone that’s never done the lottery before now!! It’s daylight robbery and no one responds to my emails here! Disgusting company and service!!
If I could give them a 0 I would.
Originally got a ticket through wowcher, and since then they've continued to debit my card after I have asked to cancel.
Extremely poor. They lure you in with good deals but you’ll never receive anything. I would highly advise You stay away from this company and wowcher. DELETE IT FROM YOUR PHONE AND COMPUTER. Buy from the main source. That old saying “if it’s too good to be true” it surely is.
Brought 250 EuroMillions lines and 150 scratch cards. Redeemed my voucher and made account but never heard 1 word back from cheeky lotto even though I checked my own numbers that week and had numerous little wins and one 4 number and 1 star number win. Never received a penny of my winnings. Very very bad experience
Same as a lot of people here! Bought Deal from Wowcher biggest scam ever stay away
Got the deal from wowcher what a scam ! They keep taking money out of my account weekly although I have emailed cheekylotto several times to cancel . They have never replied to any of my emails and continue collecting my money .
It has really made me wary of wowcher now . If they can promote such a scamming company as cheekylottos .
Does anyone know how to Stop them taking my money ?
Completely unprofessional customer service.
Complete scam, they have been taking monies out of my account without authorisation!

Do not use
Great deal from Wowcher. It was really easy to redeem. Loved the free welcome gifts, too.
Easy to use, bought a wowcher, had issues logging in but all sorted.
Easy to use. Bought a wowcher, had issues logging in but all sorted.
Got a wowcher code, all looks good, love the free stuff they don't tell you about.
Signed up through Latest Free Stuff, really cheap! Just hope I win!
All good so far, easy to sign up and got an unexpected welcome gift. Yey me.
Great deal from Wowcher. Really easy to redeem. Fingers crossed!!! :)
Much more than I expected. Love the free stuff
Got a free welcome gift which is going straight to the girlfriend. Actually lots of good games.
Scam and Wowcher continue to list it. Have complained, got my money back. Though Wowcher still listing ??
I went onto the Wowcher Facebook page with my complaint and stating clearly that if I didn't get a full refund I would expose the scam on their FB page and do as much social media damage as possible. It worked - full refund.
I too bought a Wowcher deal for the syndicate. I have contacted them many times asking for this to be cancelled (via their email, on their website page, via FB and a complaint through Wowcher). I have still heard nothing and they are taking £4.99 from my account each week.

I have reported them to action fraud and encourage others to do the same.
CheekyLottos.com is rated 4.35 based on 226 reviews