cheekylottos.com Customer Service Reviews

cheekylottos.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

92.59%
Industry Average
" Phenomenal team. I have been looking around at other lotto services and there are some hidden charges. Cheekylotto does not have it. Money well spent. "
posted 4 days ago - Zeta Murray
" An efficient way of playing lotto! Fun to play to win some money here. - 5-star service! "
posted 4 days ago - Hugo Saunders
" Cheekylotto is exactly what I was looking for. Their price is low but the service is amazing. Definitely a good fun here! "
posted 1 week ago - Rowan Jones
" Very good. The website is very clear, and my registration was done in just a few minutes. The customer service team was very helpful too. "
posted 1 week ago - Galang Adhitya
" Wouldn't go anywhere else- Super easy registration. Excellent customer service. Easy winnings. "
posted 1 week ago - Mongkut Narong
" Quick and effective response from the customer service team. Looking forward to my next winnings!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Briliana Rose
" Outstanding service. The customer service's response was quick. And the payment process only took a few days too. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Nia Carter
" Reliable, user-friendly, and the customer service is very friendly. I can safely recommend CheekyLottos. Cheers! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Hilda Phillips
" Newly registered here, the process was so easy. Customer service responded quickly. Fingers crossed, I think I like playing here. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Gabriel Taylor
" Joining lotto syndicate here is very entertaining and reassuring. The customer service is also superb, the agent I spoke with responded very quickly. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Rhamantus Bennett