cheekylottos.com Customer Service Reviews

cheekylottos.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

95.56%
Industry Average
" The best online lottery site for me! Thank you for the honesty and great customer service! "
posted 3 months ago - Maurice Young
" I CAN'T STOP PLAYING! Very happy with the services and customer support team. The website is very easy to use, and they are really cheap, compared to other lottery game website. Surely they don't promise big jackpot money, but they do give me frequent small wins. Thanks a lot, Cheekylottos! "
posted 3 months ago - Quadeisha Lloyd
" Cheeky Lottos has been very good for me. I love their service, quick and trustworthy. The odds of winning are also promising, I really can't compare their service to other sites. "
posted 3 months ago - Fairley Bennett
" Reliable group. When I registered and needed to change my email and account, the service team was helpful and assisted me in every step. No trouble in getting my winnings too. "
posted 3 months ago - Leamington Gray
" It's really nice knowing that there is a place to play lotto games safely, it is here in Cheekylottos. Whenever I have trouble, the customer service team is always around to help quickly. Payment from them is also received without any problems. ***** "
posted 3 months ago - Tami Paramitha
" First time using them. I was a bit skeptical, however, the communication from the customer service team is very good. They managed to put me in a winning group, guess I am really lucky this week. Try out your luck too here! I really recommend it. "
posted 3 months ago - Kia Mark
" Cheekylottos is a fun but seriously professional lotto service !! I just joined last month and have had received my winnings. And I will keep playing here. I hope you're all having great luck here too folks! "
posted 3 months ago - Timothy Walls
" Trustworthy! I have had one minor processing issue with my payment process, and the customer service team immediately resolved the issue. Never have any doubt again with them since then. Try your luck here !! "
posted 3 months ago - Michelle Browson
" Good service, I am very happy to keep playing here. The winning rates are good, and the customer service team seems very professional. "
posted 3 months ago - James Krill
" Cheekylottos have an awesome customer service staff! I was having trouble with my account and they took care of my complaints immediately. Looking forward to getting my luck here!! "
posted 3 months ago - Megan Thord