Cheeky Monkey Models Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cheeky Monkey Models

How would you rate Cheeky Monkey Models ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cheeky Monkey Models in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They have been brilliant with contact about my order, even when my bank had stopped the payment because the company was not recognised they emailed and texted me stating what needed to be done :) as soon as i followed the instructions and contacted them they continued with my order! Very happy with this company and will be using them again!"
Cheeky Monkey Models is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews