https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

31.25%
Industry Average
Don't buy from them. They advertise all over but it's one of those Chinese skims... I received shoes that were much smaller than what I ordered. In fact it's a child shoe. They refuse to refund the money even though We payed via PayPal.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
This company is clearly fraudulent. I made an order for shoes 2/17/2020 and as of today (5/16/2020) I still don't have my order. I have also tried several times to get this company to let me know what is going on with my order only to have them completely give me the run around. For the past month, I have continuously requested a refund from this company and they have yet to even acknowledge my request let alone refund me back.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
I ordered a pair of shoes that were really cute for the summer. Good thing I ordered them in February because I just received them. Way over 3 months to get here! They do fit and I like them. Even if I didn't I would be afraid to return. Who knows when I would get a refund. Will not order from them again. Way way to long to get here!
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
SCAM ALERT!!!!! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE business!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! I placed an order for a pair of shoes on February 2, 2020 and I NEVER RECEIVED THEM! They sent an email stating that my order was on its way, but I have yet to receive the shoes or a refund that I’ve requested several times.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
Scam. Never sent anything. Provides a “recycled” tracking number. Pain in the @“$ to get PayPal to refund money because the fake tracking number that wasn’t even accurate shows delivered but does not show where it was delivered or provide the weight of package.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
I have had the same experience. I ordered two pair of shoes and only received one. When I reached out via email they responded immediately offering to refund or send another pair of shoes. Neither happened.
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
This website is garbage! You never get the full order and they do not refund! Do NOT EVER order from this website! It is absolutely AWFUL and they do NOT CARE about customer service! GARBAGE!
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
No refund will be given, no items will be received.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
I have demanded refunds because 1) this is the MOST ridiculous service I have received and 2) my trip has already passed and I don't even want the boots any more.
posted 10 months ago - Nicole
If I could give 0 stars I would. I ordered boots early for our game photos. They tell me they have shipped. They blame it on the holidays. Wont refund my money but want to give me a coupon to buy more.
posted 10 months ago - Lauren