https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://chloebuy.com/

Tell us how https://chloebuy.com/ made you happy
I believe this company to be a scam. I find it very odd that they have beautiful shoe ect on their IG but noticed that they didn't have any likes. I mean that is pretty odd for a site that has alot of nice things
Same as you very one else, I order two sweaters as Christmas gifts on December 6. I still haven’t received on January 24. I have received the same responses as the other reviewers, sorry it was lost. It’s been resent, etc. it’s a scam company. Keep an eye on your credit card with Chloebuy. Lesson learned!
Ordered shoes the first week of December and it's now January 22 and still have not received shoes. I have emailed them repeatedly. I've been told they were lost in mail, that they have been found and reshipped, now I'm being told that they are REMAKING the shoes and should be shipped soon. They will not send tracking information nor provide a customer service phone number. This "company" is fraudulent! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
Get in touch with your bank immediately and dispute any charges made with this “company”. This is a fraud company and they are scamming people with claims such as “package lost in air port” or “delays in transit”. They send a link to a completely fake package “tracking” system and their is no phone number to contact customer service. Do not bother emailing them, the only help they will offer you is a percentage off your next FRAUD purchase. No refund will be given, no items will be received. You have been scammed, so again, please call your bank.
I placed my order Dec 14th. Its still stating that my order is confirmed. Outreaches to the company has yielded nothing but cheerful apologies. I'd add a photo however I have no products to show.
This place needs to be shut down. My order never came (it is jan 16th, I ordered in November) and they are hastling me to find a new item at the same price as I have already paid because the one I ordered is out of stock. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. AND THEY SHIP FROM CHINA OR SOMETHING. So shipping will take 80 years anyways. But mine got "lost in transit" - BS
I wish I could give this zero stars! I ordered 6 items with a mix of clothes and shoes back on November 3. I have emailed them 3 times to see where my order is and all they say is sorry to hear that you will be receiving your order shortly blah blah blah. I finally got my order Tuesday evening to only find 2 pairs of jeans out of my entire order! I am so frustrated! At this point all I want now is my money back! I’ve threatened them with a final email and I’m hoping that they give me my money back! Don’t buy from a company that does not have a contact phone number! GARBAGE!!!
Still waiting for my shoes to come. And I ordered them in the beginning of December! Really frustrating!
Shoes are not as pictured and they smell awful. It also took two months to get them.
Still waiting for my Dec order. When I asked about status. Here is my response: We feel sorry that we don't have estimate arrival date, but we will push your order, and we can assure you it will arrive soon. Have a nice day:) Status is still showing that my order is confirmed.
You wont receive the shoes!!!!
I was shocked to see the comments below that they haven’t received shoes yet, because I received them very quickly and the quality is good
I am very grateful for the customer service of this site. When I received the shoes of the wrong size and found that it was my own wrong order, they told me how to deal with it in a timely manner. And arranged a resend for me very quickly
Great website,great shoes,great customer service. But logistics is a bit slow
I placed an order on December 8th and haven’t received my order. I sent a message through Facebook and they replied it’s been shipped. After messaging them a few days , they blocked me.
Bought shoes and one was totally different. Would not exchange for me. Told me it would cost me to ship them back 😀. Very poor. Do not buy from them.
Well New Year’s Day has arrived and orders of Dec. 10 & 12 have not arrived. I requested someone call me three days ago and have not had a return call. Never dealt with a company that didn’t have a contact number. Tried to get the orders tracked, but couldn’t complete the required information because I wasn’t given the name of the carrier. Contact me tomorrow or I will stop payment from my credit card. My wife & daughter did not get a Xmas present from me this year. Call me
It has been 2.5 months and I am still waiting for my order. The tracking info still only states that it has been shipped from China. When I email the company, they explain it’s on the way.
Great boots! These are perfect! They fit well, the color is lovely and they are so very comfortable. The styling makes it good for most outings from jeans to workwear. Very pleased with this purchase!
These are my absolute favorite shoes. This website is good, I have already bought three or four pairs of shoes here.
https://chloebuy.com/ is rated 2.38 based on 65 reviews