https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://chloebuy.com/

Tell us how https://chloebuy.com/ made you happy
We ordered two boot and did get charged right away but no email confirmation. Tried email but no response. I am calling the better business bureau if they don't get back to me soon. BUYERS BEWARE!
I ordered 2 pairs of boots from this website over a month ago. Never received shipment information. I contacted the seller via email asking for shipment tracking, which they refused to provide. An absolutely scam. My lawyer has been contacted and I have reported this company to the federal trade commission. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE
Had a faulty product w travel bag, not sellers fault. Had a problem emailing. When seller and Chloebuy finally received my email, a replacement bag was immediately sent to me without question! I have ordered many items thru Chloebuy. No question that I will be ordering more! Thanks Chloebuy and seller!
I ordered three pairs of shoes. Did not expect the quality to be so good since they were so low priced. They are very comfortable. Very, very happy.
Absolutely terrible, I thought I purchased sweaters instead they were shirts made out of thin material. Never received boots that I paid for as well
DO NOT TRUST THEM... They don’t deserve the star I had to give to write this review. I purchased some boots from them Oct 29th, still no delivery and when I email them to ask they tell me they can’t locate package😒 Asked if I wanted another pair at same price, ummm NOT Trustworthy enough to order from them again, they now have told me boots are out of stock but still listed as of today and under price it states “ many in stock” well that’s a lie according to email I received yesterday getting in touch with my financial institute and get my refund hopefully as fast as they took my money. Beware of these people
I wish I could give zero stars because they don’t deserve one. Been waiting 6 weeks for my order to come. They keep telling me it’s on the way from CHINA btw not New York as them claim to be. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! Wish I read reviews before purchasing from here as they are all bad!
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE! I made a purchase in early October, almost 30 days later I have been told on numerous occasions Via email that my package is in the mail but they could NEVER provide a tracking number. Yesterday, I was informed one item was out of stock, how is this possible if it’s been at the post office for 3 weeks? I’ve requested a refund numerous times and STILL NOTHING!
I placed my order 10 days ago and I just received tracking information that the shipment is in Shanghai. That's it. Very annoying that the lack of communication is bad and the order is taking SO long. I have no idea what to expect- when I get the order and the quality.
Never received order , Company will you the run around about it being lost and never received find another company to order from.
I like to buy shoes at this company. I just bought another pair on this website. These shoes are really beautiful and elegant. I like the ankle strap, which is long enough to adjust to various widths. I also like the height of the heel, which is high enough to make it look good, but short enough to be worn for a long time.
I have not received an update on my shipment and have emailed every time. No response , don’t buy from them on FB or Instagram!!!
If I could give a rating of zero I would. I have reported this company to the Federal trade commission. The company also claims to be in the United States but all correspondence comes from China. Customer service is unprofessional. The quality of the items are extremely cheap and is not what is shown in their pictures. It’s almost as if there is a sweat shop in China that they are sending the items from that makes knockoffs. This company needs to be shut down.
It took me 3 weeks to receive my order. I bought 3 sweaters and 2 pairs of boots for this order. When I waited until the second week, I was very angry. Why didn't I have a message on my order and I was going to ask the customer service of their website. They sent me a message telling me about the status of my order and closing it. I received my first parcel for a few days. All my packages after a week. It feels good, at least he told me that my parcels were sent separately. I didn't need to receive the first incomplete parcel, and then asked again, where did my other merchandise go? Regarding quality issues, at least the quality I received is good.
Took almost a month to receive my order and it did it did not come complete. I was missing a sweater and 2 boots. The quality of the clothing that I did receive is very cheap. Don’t waste your time... this website is similar to what you get on eBay. I would not recommend it. Not worth your money and time & from the reviews, looks like I won’t be getting my boots either... I’m very disappointed.
Just received mine. I was worried about the shipping but they came through with the information . The quality of the boots I bought is still ok, but it is a pity that the boots I bought have a little color difference. The photos are dark red, but they are actually bright red, but I still like them very much.
The website is very cheap and the quality is OK. When I bought on this website, I didn't expect the quality to be so satisfying. Unfortunately, their shoes are a bit bigger for me. I have reflected this problem with their customer service. The solution they provided to me is very satisfying. I just ordered another pair on this website just recently. I look forward to my shoes coming soon.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT. I REPORTED IT AS FRAUD.
Shoes never came. Someone replied in half English saying it’s my problem. Don’t buy from them it’s a scam.
https://chloebuy.com/ is rated 2.33 based on 21 reviews