https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://chloebuy.com/

Tell us how https://chloebuy.com/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I spent $95 on a purchase back in January and I still have not received anything!!!!! I contacted customer service and they said that it had shipped and as soon as it was at the post office I would get a tracking number! It is almost April now and STILL nothing!
I wish I could give them 0 stars. I ordered this really beautiful sweater that I wanted for the past 2 years and I finally ordered it January 4th and as of March 27th still no show just a ordered confirmation from the arrive app. There a complete fraud and utter failure
I placed an order in January and 23 minutes later requested to cancel. Per their website, you can cancel up to an hour after the order. I was told that they could not cancel the order because it was already shipped!!!!! Really???? I then emailed the beginning of March for a status because I still never received any tracking info. I was told then that it was just sent out for shipping. So, obviously, when I asked to cancel, my order had not been shipped out....surprise, surprise. Their website also states that shipping typically takes 15-21 business days. Well, it is now almost April and still no tracking number, let alone order. TOTAL SCAM!
HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! Paid $72 for 2 pairs of shoes and never received them. Emailed them at least 6 times. They responded to the 1st three emails stating that its been shipped but couldn't provide me with a tracking number. I ordered very beginning of Feb. It's not late March and I never received anything.
This company is a fraud i ordered shoes in January and and never recieved anything..
Horrible. Horrible. Do not buy from this On line store. Do not receive order. Paid $38 for nothing!
This company is defunct according to BBB. I ordered shoes from them in January, received several email back saying first the order was lost then was reshipped with a tracking number that tracked nothing. BEWARE! Do not order from this company. You will not receive your order
Please do not order anything from this company you will never get your order..
I have had the same experience. I ordered two pair of shoes and only received one. When I reached out via email they responded immediately offering to refund or send another pair of shoes. Neither happened.
bashiirhusenguure5
If I could give this “company” 0 stars I would. NEVER buy anything from them. I ordered 2 pairs of boots well over a month ago and each time i ask customer service for a tracking number that say “it’s the busy season so we can’t provide you with shipping updates yet, but as soon as the post office does we will relay”. I’ve been told my shoes were shipped 3 weeks ago but still have not received a thing. They are a joke of a business and if I do ever receive these boots they’re getting returned immediately. I have even instructed the card they were purchased on to start fighting the transaction.
Wish I’d read the reviews before ordering. Ordered in January, no information from them, no product, and even if it does show up someday it sounds like from other shoppers it will be an inferior product.
This company is a scam do not order anything from them. They take your money and you never hear anything back from them just like the others mentioned. It's sad that there are people like this fake company out there stealing money. They will get there day though!!!!!
Can't reach this company.. U leave messages no response back 2 weeks and still haven't recived my order.
I've been scammed. 3 months since my order still no shoes and they refuse to give me a teaching number either
When you place an order, they take your money and don’t send a confirmation. The. When you call looking for your purchase, they act like they know nothing and ask for the order number, which you never got. It is a circle jerk with a jerk company. Log off, don’t order anything and/or, if they’ve already stolen your money, report them to the better business bureau if you can actually find a business address. They are a fraudulent company stealing your money and not delivering the order.
This website is garbage! You never get the full order and they do not refund! Do NOT EVER order from this website! It is absolutely AWFUL and they do NOT CARE about customer service! GARBAGE!
It took a little while for them to get here about a month I ordered two shirts and a pair of boots and I love them both!
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes 33 days ago and they took my money immediately. I still don't have the shoes!
I ordered almost a month ago and still don’t have a tracking number. They advertise like they are in NY. They are in China and have one person running their customer relations.
https://chloebuy.com/ is rated 2.11 based on 87 reviews