https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://chloebuy.com/

Tell us how https://chloebuy.com/ made you happy
Ordered on February 18th, still haven't received my order. They will not give me a tracking number but keep trying to "Assure" me that the order was shipped and they will "push it through". I requested a refund and to cancel the order and they just keep saying they will ensure the item arrives soon.
This place is WHACK! Good thing I have a very large platform to express my disgust with this company, No one I know will be ordering from them.
Only received one pair of the three pairs of shoes I ordered (six months later). Never received a refund for the other two pairs that have not been shipped a full year later.
Scam. They never send your merchandise
I placed my order back in January and have never received my boots. They refuse to refund me and claim that they have resent my boots but I still havent gotten those ones either. Ive emailed them probably 20+ times and IF they email me back they never answer my questions. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!
NewChic customer care number 8159877838
It’s been seven months and many emails claiming they sent the shoes, then claiming they’re going to send the shoes.
Refuse to refund.
This company is a scam! Run!!
I ordered two pairs of boots back in November 2019. The first pair finally arrived in February 2020. I am still waiting on the second pair of boots. Since these were a gift, I am not sure about the quality of the boots. I just know my daughter in law never received the second pair of boots.

Total scam. They keep blaming the delay on the transportation delivery system in china. I don't believe it. I believe they kept my money for the second pair of boots and had no intentions of ever delivering the boots at all.
RUN!!
You’ll get lots of emails excuses and lies, but you won’t receive your purchase.
DO NOT BUY from SheYearn.

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!

My wife placed an order for boots on Jan 15th, 2020. After 4-1/2 months of waiting they finally arrived on June 3rd, 2020.

Unfortunately, the extremely long delivery time was not even the biggest issue. The soles of the boot is literally falling apart and they have never even been tried on. I don’t think I have ever seen a shoddier made pair of shoes in my life.

Big warning sign when you can’t find an address or phone number for a company. Guess I will have to file a dispute with our credit card company if it isn’t to late already.
The site is a scam. I ordered 1 year ago never received my order. I literally gave them my money.
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!!
Don't buy from them. They advertise all over but it's one of those Chinese skims... I received shoes that were much smaller than what I ordered. In fact it's a child shoe. They refuse to refund the money even though We payed via PayPal.
This site never send me my order and I communicated with them and they just kept giving excuses as to why I haven’t received them and it’s been 4 months now since i ordered and I still haven’t received them.
Please do not waste your time or your money with this company you will never receive your product
This company is clearly fraudulent. I made an order for shoes 2/17/2020 and as of today (5/16/2020) I still don't have my order. I have also tried several times to get this company to let me know what is going on with my order only to have them completely give me the run around. For the past month, I have continuously requested a refund from this company and they have yet to even acknowledge my request let alone refund me back.
I ordered a pair of shoes that were really cute for the summer. Good thing I ordered them in February because I just received them. Way over 3 months to get here!
They do fit and I like them. Even if I didn't I would be afraid to return. Who knows when I would get a refund. Will not order from them again. Way way to long to get here!
ZERO STARS!!!!!That’s the scam!!!!! I ordered in January 2020 -3 pair of shoes for $129 and $25 for fast shipping. Now is May and still didn’t receive it. Don’t buy from this website!!!
SCAM ALERT!!!!! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE business!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! I placed an order for a pair of shoes on February 2, 2020 and I NEVER RECEIVED THEM! They sent an email stating that my order was on its way, but I have yet to receive the shoes or a refund that I’ve requested several times. Horrible customer service and horrible business!!! I hate that I ever placed an order and I strongly advise that you not buy from them either. If I could give 0 stars I would!!!

Angry customer! 😡😡😡
SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS “COMPANY”!!!! JUNK, JUNK, JUNK QUALITY!!!! Not sure where they get their “good” reviews... the pair of “denim jeans” are paper thin fabric! They do fit me, BUT.... I’m too embarrassed to even wear them in public!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Curious to see if this review will actually be posted...
https://chloebuy.com/ is rated 1.57 based on 101 reviews