https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://chloebuy.com/

Tell us how https://chloebuy.com/ made you happy
https://chloebuy.com/ 1 star review on 1st February 2020
AVOID CHLOEBUY
https://chloebuy.com/ 1 star review on 24th January 2020
Jacklyn T Pagan
More Photos & Videos
I received my boots and they are just as pictured..beautiful and comfortable..it took 15 days to get them.. I think the problem is they are not delivered by fedex..they reach California and are ground through the post office.. well worth the wait...
This is the best website I have ever encountered. Although the logistics is a bit slow, the quality of the shoes is still very good. I got a good product for a small price and I'm satisfied
Great website! The shoes are very nice, cheap and of good quality
I want to say that their shoes are great, just like photos. If their website can speed up the delivery, it will be perfect.
I have purchased several items from this site. I have been happy with most of the items I have received. A few items have been too small, however, I didn't read the reviews before I purchased the items. It was very easy to contact the seller and send the items back. I look through the merchandise every day and usually add items to my cart.
First online purchase. I was so worried and scared. Bought Side Slit Wedge Booties and Cute Bowknot High Heels and couldn't be happier! Great prices, amazing shoes, and it came in on time. No BS with this website! Highly, highly, highly recommend buying from them!!
I ordered three pairs of shoes. Did not expect the quality to be so good since they were so low priced. They are very comfortable. Very, very happy.
I like to buy shoes at this company. I just bought another pair on this website. These shoes are really beautiful and elegant. I like the ankle strap, which is long enough to adjust to various widths. I also like the height of the heel, which is high enough to make it look good, but short enough to be worn for a long time.
It took me 3 weeks to receive my order. I bought 3 sweaters and 2 pairs of boots for this order. When I waited until the second week, I was very angry. Why didn't I have a message on my order and I was going to ask the customer service of their website. They sent me a message telling me about the status of my order and closing it. I received my first parcel for a few days. All my packages after a week. It feels good, at least he told me that my parcels were sent separately. I didn't need to receive the first incomplete parcel, and then asked again, where did my other merchandise go? Regarding quality issues, at least the quality I received is good.
The website is very cheap and the quality is OK. When I bought on this website, I didn't expect the quality to be so satisfying. Unfortunately, their shoes are a bit bigger for me. I have reflected this problem with their customer service. The solution they provided to me is very satisfying. I just ordered another pair on this website just recently. I look forward to my shoes coming soon.
It took a little while for them to get here about a month I ordered two shirts and a pair of boots and I love them both!
Had a faulty product w travel bag, not sellers fault. Had a problem emailing.
When seller and Chloebuy finally received my email, a replacement bag was immediately sent to me without question! I have ordered many items thru Chloebuy.
No question that I will be ordering more! Thanks Chloebuy and seller!
Just received mine. I was worried about the shipping but they came through with the information . The quality of the boots I bought is still ok, but it is a pity that the boots I bought have a little color difference. The photos are dark red, but they are actually bright red, but I still like them very much.
Wanted to write a review because it can be a little risky buying boots online. These fit as expected and are very comfortable. I am able to walk across campus with them no problem. They are very cute and the quality is very decent considering the low cost.
And it took me about four weeks from the time I placed the order and sent it to me. The speed was a bit slow, but it was still normal.
Still waiting for my Dec order. When I asked about status. Here is my response:

We feel sorry that we don't have estimate arrival date, but we will push your order, and we can assure you it will arrive soon.

Have a nice day:)

Status is still showing that my order is confirmed.
It’s been seven months and many emails claiming they sent the shoes, then claiming they’re going to send the shoes.
Refuse to refund.
This company is a scam! Run!!
I ordered two pairs of boots back in November 2019. The first pair finally arrived in February 2020. I am still waiting on the second pair of boots. Since these were a gift, I am not sure about the quality of the boots. I just know my daughter in law never received the second pair of boots.

Total scam. They keep blaming the delay on the transportation delivery system in china. I don't believe it. I believe they kept my money for the second pair of boots and had no intentions of ever delivering the boots at all.
RUN!!
You’ll get lots of emails excuses and lies, but you won’t receive your purchase.
DO NOT BUY from SheYearn.

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!

My wife placed an order for boots on Jan 15th, 2020. After 4-1/2 months of waiting they finally arrived on June 3rd, 2020.

Unfortunately, the extremely long delivery time was not even the biggest issue. The soles of the boot is literally falling apart and they have never even been tried on. I don’t think I have ever seen a shoddier made pair of shoes in my life.

Big warning sign when you can’t find an address or phone number for a company. Guess I will have to file a dispute with our credit card company if it isn’t to late already.
https://chloebuy.com/ is rated 1.59 based on 96 reviews