https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://chloebuy.com/

Tell us how https://chloebuy.com/ made you happy
https://chloebuy.com/ 1 star review on 1st February 2020
AVOID CHLOEBUY
https://chloebuy.com/ 1 star review on 24th January 2020
Jacklyn T Pagan
More Photos & Videos
I am giving them one star because there is no "zero" stars. RUN, don't walk AWAY from this company! I purchased a pair of sneaker/boots from them, they arrived many, many weeks later, they SMELL LIKE PAINT THINNER and STRONG CHEMICALS, they are cheaply made, and do not fit well. I IMMEDIATELY contacted them to inquire about a return. THEIR LAME ANSWERS CAN BE SEEN BELOW. THEY STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A RETURN ADDRESS WHERE TO SHIP THEM. Are they in CHINA??? Does anyone know anything about this SHADY COMPANY??
This company is clearly fraudulent. I made an order for shoes 2/17/2020 and as of today (5/16/2020) I still don't have my order. I have also tried several times to get this company to let me know what is going on with my order only to have them completely give me the run around. For the past month, I have continuously requested a refund from this company and they have yet to even acknowledge my request let alone refund me back.
I placed my order Dec 14th. Its still stating that my order is confirmed. Outreaches to the company has yielded nothing but cheerful apologies. I'd add a photo however I have no products to show.
SCAM ALERT!!!!! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE business!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! I placed an order for a pair of shoes on February 2, 2020 and I NEVER RECEIVED THEM! They sent an email stating that my order was on its way, but I have yet to receive the shoes or a refund that I’ve requested several times. Horrible customer service and horrible business!!! I hate that I ever placed an order and I strongly advise that you not buy from them either. If I could give 0 stars I would!!!

Angry customer! 😡😡😡
This company is defunct according to BBB. I ordered shoes from them in January, received several email back saying first the order was lost then was reshipped with a tracking number that tracked nothing. BEWARE! Do not order from this company. You will not receive your order
Please do not order anything from this company you will never get your order..
I have had the same experience. I ordered two pair of shoes and only received one. When I reached out via email they responded immediately offering to refund or send another pair of shoes. Neither happened.
Ordered shoes the first week of December and it's now January 22 and still have not received shoes. I have emailed them repeatedly. I've been told they were lost in mail, that they have been found and reshipped, now I'm being told that they are REMAKING the shoes and should be shipped soon. They will not send tracking information nor provide a customer service phone number. This "company" is fraudulent! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
Get in touch with your bank immediately and dispute any charges made with this “company”. This is a fraud company and they are scamming people with claims such as “package lost in air port” or “delays in transit”. They send a link to a completely fake package “tracking” system and their is no phone number to contact customer service. Do not bother emailing them, the only help they will offer you is a percentage off your next FRAUD purchase. No refund will be given, no items will be received. You have been scammed, so again, please call your bank.
If I could rate this company 0 stars I would. Placed my order in mid October being told it would ship in 24 hours. It’s December 12 and I still don’t have it or any shipping information. I emailed was told on 10/30/19 it was sent to the post office and no further communications. Today I emailed again stating to cancel and refund my money. Terrible service. I’m guessing they just hope you forget you placed an order since they send zero follow up communication. Please do not purchase from this company, spend the extra money and buy from another company where you will actually receive what you ordered.
Scam. Never received package
I wish I could give zero stars because they don’t deserve one. Been waiting 6 weeks for my order to come. They keep telling me it’s on the way from CHINA btw not New York as them claim to be. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! Wish I read reviews before purchasing from here as they are all bad!
It’s been seven months and many emails claiming they sent the shoes, then claiming they’re going to send the shoes.
Refuse to refund.
This company is a scam! Run!!
I ordered two pairs of boots back in November 2019. The first pair finally arrived in February 2020. I am still waiting on the second pair of boots. Since these were a gift, I am not sure about the quality of the boots. I just know my daughter in law never received the second pair of boots.

Total scam. They keep blaming the delay on the transportation delivery system in china. I don't believe it. I believe they kept my money for the second pair of boots and had no intentions of ever delivering the boots at all.
RUN!!
You’ll get lots of emails excuses and lies, but you won’t receive your purchase.
DO NOT BUY from SheYearn.

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!

My wife placed an order for boots on Jan 15th, 2020. After 4-1/2 months of waiting they finally arrived on June 3rd, 2020.

Unfortunately, the extremely long delivery time was not even the biggest issue. The soles of the boot is literally falling apart and they have never even been tried on. I don’t think I have ever seen a shoddier made pair of shoes in my life.

Big warning sign when you can’t find an address or phone number for a company. Guess I will have to file a dispute with our credit card company if it isn’t to late already.
The site is a scam. I ordered 1 year ago never received my order. I literally gave them my money.
Don't buy from them. They advertise all over but it's one of those Chinese skims... I received shoes that were much smaller than what I ordered. In fact it's a child shoe. They refuse to refund the money even though We payed via PayPal.
This site never send me my order and I communicated with them and they just kept giving excuses as to why I haven’t received them and it’s been 4 months now since i ordered and I still haven’t received them.
Please do not waste your time or your money with this company you will never receive your product
https://chloebuy.com/ is rated 1.59 based on 96 reviews