https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

C

Customer Service - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
I am very grateful for the customer service of this site. When I received the shoes of the wrong size and found that it was my own wrong order, they told me how to deal with it in a timely manner. And arranged a resend for me very quickly
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Great website,great shoes,great customer service. But logistics is a bit slow
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Why didn't I have a message on my order and I was going to ask the customer service of their website.
posted 8 months ago - Rebecca Britt
The website is very cheap and the quality is OK. When I bought on this website, I didn't expect the quality to be so satisfying. Unfortunately, their shoes are a bit bigger for me. I have reflected this problem with their customer service. The solution they provided to me is very satisfying. I just ordered another pair on this website just recently. I look forward to my shoes coming soon.
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous