Choicest1 Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade

Choicest1 have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Delivery - Fast

97.22%
Industry Average
I use this company for all my parcels. It's easy to track and the prices are much lower than to store. The process of delivery is quick and simple. Thank you guys.
- Marie K.
I purchased an item online, the process was easy and the delivery was fast. My item was exactly how I expected it to look. I didn't experience replacement though. The customer service was amazing during the whole process! I had a new item shipped out within a day :) I am very happy with the service that was provided.Thank you Choicest1.
- Josiane C.
There is tons of selection to choose from, the checkout process is quick and easy and delivery. I love their products and their customer service is fantastic.
- Danika Hickle
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
They refunded my money and helped me purchase the right thing.
- Nico
Tracking (if available) It is a must that these proofs be emailed back to us to successfully process your refund in a timely manner.
- Saffron
93.17%
- Josiane C.
- Danika Hickle
I ordered my items online on Friday and they arrived this morning. The process was simple and order tracking is available. Excellent service and delivery on time . Thumbs up.
- Brandyn Nolan