Choicest1 Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Choicest1

How would you rate Choicest1 ?

(optional)

48 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nikki

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Choicest1 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"hey have a wide variety to choose from. With new and used products at great prices. And reliable shipping at reasonable prices and easy tracking for packages and if you order more than one item they will ship as much together as possible. My main concern is not being home when the package or packages arrive. I wish they would make all packages have to be signed for by someone in the home of the delivery address. Also, I hate waiting for anything, but with shopping online there is always a wait and shopping online gives me a bigger variety. Overall shopping online is great with Choicest1. They have a great selection and great customer service."
"You are everything what a mom hopes for online shopping. Good quality products to choose from at affordable price here at Choicest1. I just hope continuously improve your site."
"Choicest1 provides just about anything you want or need to buy, either for your home or other activities such as hunting, fishing and other sports related activities. Also, it provides an easy and fast transaction that caters to a busy life style. When you're on the go most of the time and need a product you can always count on Choicest1. My experience with Choicest1 was a very pleasant one, I have since purchased from them again and will continue to for as long as they're available to me."
"My experience was nice! Awesome products, fast delivery and great prices. There's are unique things that you can find that you don't find it the standard stores. Everything I've ordered has been exactly as pictured. Highly recommended!!!"
"This is the first time I have purchased from Choicest1 and my experience has been an excellent one. The order was delivered in super quick time and the items are wonderful. Thank you very much."
"So far I haven't received anything that is too disappointing. I only heard a lot of complaining from other customers. Be sure to study and research the product you are about to buy. For me this site was safe and secured. Keep it up."
"I love how Choicest1 is very cheap compared to most places and they have gassy deals. Don't need to leave the house. It's very convenient for me since I have children. I absolutely love Choicest1. I never really have a problem and if I do I contact and return and get my money back without an issue. They have great customer service and a lot of selections to choose from."
"I ordered 2 items from Choicest1. House items. Prices are good. Packaging is safe. Shipment takes you 3 weeks."
"I love to go there just to browse sometimes, or when I'm looking for something specific... They have a great variety to choose from and they usually have better prices than you can get offline. It is the first place I go when I'm looking for something. I have always received my products in the time frame they give me. My products have always arrived in mint condition with no damage."
"I bought a magnetic window cleaner at Choicest1 and it made my cleaning easy and fast. I like the uniqueness of the products selling at this site. I can't wait to order more for my cleaning purposes."
"I like that Choicest1 has wide range of products with good prices, good customer service, good return policy, fast shipping. When buying gifts for family out of town, it is great as they ship it directly. I only hate paying shipping charges - would like to have free shipping."
"I have had a great experience with Choicest1. Items ship on time if not early. They keep you updated through the whole process. Quality has been what I expected. Other sites are very unreliable. And it seems like returns are not an issue with Choicest1."
"The prices for most item are cheap, and they have a variety of each item and most of the time I get free shipping. All products I have bought in the past are great and would recommend others to check Choicest1 out. The only thing bad is sometimes they don't have a certain product or they are all sold out or are expensive and some items are not free shipping. But their customer service is awesome and very helpful when you need help. Purchasing process is very easy and easy to understand, too."
"The specific things that I like about Choicest1 is the convenience of the operation of this business. I enjoy going there ordering what I need and when I need it. Maybe the only thing that I dislike about Choicest1 is that when I put something in the search bar things do not always seem to come up when I put exactly in. But I approve highly of Choicest1. My overall experience out of 10 Stars would be 11. They have not ever disappointed me and I don't think they will ever. My overall selection of the purchasing process is awesome, the product selection is awesome. Also I have so much to choose from. You can never go wrong. They live up to their word."
"They have an amazing selection of products and their prices are fair. I can always find what I'm looking for and it easy. Their website is very user friendly. I have been very pleased every time I have bought anything from Choicest1. They have very good customer service. I like that they stand behind every product you buy."
"Great, quality items and great customer service. Items shipped in a timely manner... Response time as far as any service or product questions or arrival times. I definitely refer them and will continue to use and purchase items as well as continue referring them. XOXO thanks."
"Choicest1 is the perfect online store for me. I really appreciate the attention to the even minimum detail. They are precise and of course the catalog of products is awesomely giant. They have improve the interaction with the clients and the sellers and the useful feedback that is so important for every business. I think it's one of the best companies of all the times. Choicest1 has been my retail store for excellence since the very beginning of my online purchases and always amazes me with the quality of the services they provide."
"Choicest1 has a variety of items to select from and they always deliver the items in a timely manner. It is the primary site I go to for online shopping. The site is always available and easy to find what I need. I always order from this site several times a year including clothing, household items and vitamins. I have used them for several years and plan to continue using them."
"Choicest1 is convenient, fast and easy. I still shop around and sometimes can find better deals. I have had a couple of customer service issues, but that may have been the associate and not Choicest1 per se."
"I have purchased numerous items in all categories. Choicest1 is where I always get the best price and service. Choicest1 also stands behind your purchase and helps you with any issues. They are ready to assist with problems, they make recommendations according to your items purchased. They also contacted me about a safety problem with one item. Very easy, search for your product on Choicest1. You receive several options to choose from. Find your price. Read reviews and make your purchase. I have had nothing but success making purchases on Choicest1. It is easy to compare products and prices & very easy to buy with one click. Very happy with this online store."
Choicest1 is rated 3.54 based on 48 reviews