Choicest1 Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Choicest1
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Choicest1 made you happy

"To return an item, superb. To buy an item, superb. To search for an item, superb. To speak to customer support, superb. Love Choicest1 and all its features. If any growth is to be addressed, probably in the outdated facebook layout of shopping, very uninteresting and bland, if more graphics were used to push products, yall could be the online target!"
Are you Choicest1? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Choicest1 receives. Reply Free
"I have to say, one of the few companies to truly impress. Not without the occasional issue but with a company of such sheer volume this is to be expected. The difference is, they do make a very genuine effort to solve fix and resolve."
"No issues with ordering from Choicest1 . A really big wide of different products and great prices. Amazing fast shipping as well. I recommend buying from Choicest1 ."
"Such an easy site to navigate and quick to place orders. Great quality items with reasonable prices. Excellent customer service and always very helpful. 100% recommended."
"Best shop to deal with. I've been a regular customer.Never had a problem to deal with them.Highly recommend."
"Their business model is incredible and they treat their customers great. If you have a problem with an item you just return it, using one of the local drop boxes, and your money is refunded very quickly. I can't say one bad thing about the company."
"I would give you guys 10 stars if I could! The most responsive and understanding costumer service I have ever dealt with! They do anything even if it's not really required in order to make you a happy costumer! Will definitely keep using Choicest1 for everything!"
"Best online site I've dealt with,excellent customer service, Great selection of all products. Good in all aspect."
"They were quick with my delivery. my second order was missed due to me not being home. I was able to call and they said they always do a re-delivery up to 3 attempts. It was great i got my order on schedule!"
"I love Choicest1, Choicest1 is the best thing a website offers these days. You can buy anything you need. I have a busy schedule and getting to the store is difficult for me."
"I think the working conditions could be better. But when it comes to customer support, Choicest1 makes the big difference. A really good customer service."
"You people are very helpful to me. So easy to order online you can find what you want. Wonderful professional customer service. I appreciate them so much. Thank you."
"Goods ordered delivered quickly, perfectly & beautifully packaged. Will be ordering again from this site."
"I just purchased my first item. I really like the system,with such a great selection. I just wish their processing would be faster, but all in all was great experience."
"Their pricing is good and what you'd expect plus they stock an excellent range of products so no matter what you're interested buying I'm sure you'll find what you want. Every order I've placed has been delivered the expected time frame and all items ordered have been delivered with no issue. Great service."
"Choicest1 has a variety of unique products featured with good descriptions and photos. Shipping service takes about 2 weeks to arrive in a well packaged stuff. I can attest because I was able to order great products without any hassle."
"I was very impressed with the ease of ordering, and my purchase arrived safely packaged. Keep up the good work Choicest1."
"Tried and tested online shopping. Hassle free. Transactions and the deliveries is extremely amazing. Almost perfect.Thumbs up."
"I like how the site is created. The featured products are well described. The simplicity of the site is what draws the people to choose nice products."
Choicest1 is rated 4.72 based on 258 reviews