Choicest1 Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Choicest1

How would you rate Choicest1 ?

"easy to use website very informed order status and updates items arrive in good time and great customer support if you do have any troubles A++++++"
"I've had several bad experiences with other shopping sites, but Choicest1 is hands down the best in quality and service."
"I purchased quite a few things from Choicest1, they indicate the date I will receive my item, but I have always received it earlier than expected, because they are awesome :) Great job Choicest1!"
"Bought plenty of stuff from Choicest1 and never had any problems at all. Price is quite a lot cheaper than most other places most of the time and always quick with postage. Will continue buying from Choicest1 ."
"Happy customer.This shop offers a good place to buy products. Items are cheap and you can find a lot of items to choose from. It makes my shopping easier and safer. Everything that I am looking for is here. Thank you Choicest1."
Annette Heist
Unverified Reviewer
"I've ordered several items and they were delivered faster than I expected. It makes ordering online easier at low cost. Hopefully you will stay consistent on your good quality service."
"I'm a big fan of other online shop, but when I discovered about your delivery,cheaper prices of products compared to others and there are so many variety of products to choose from. I'm amazed and started following the new products on your shop for me and my family."
"I never thought I will love online shopping not until I discovered Choicest1. Very easy to order and most of products I need are here (Fashion and Home items). The most important part, is its good quality and affordable price. I'm currently waiting for my 3 orders to arrive. Highly recommended."
"First time buyer from this site but definitely not the last. Product description was accurate and delivery was quick with tracking to follow the item. I purchased this item for my father who had seen the product elsewhere for more expensive, so i thought I'd try Choicest1. A good deal."
"What can I say, one of the very few companies who do not let you down on price, delivery and customer service. Not found another online mega store which has come to close."
"I bought my husband a spill proof mug for fathers day. It arrived very quickly and was completely as described. It's not often you come across genuine value for money items. We can now discard the 5 supposed 'spill proof' mugs that never worked. Can't wait for another reason to shop here."
"I have ordered from Choicest1 lots of times and every time my order has arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It is also really good value and easy to order from."
"Good online shopping with high quality products. Everything that I need is in here.The customer service was great. Hands down to your service."
"Such a big range of products available and international delivery is pretty fast. Been happy with all of my products purchased through Choicest1."
"I find this very useful when it comes to finding unique stuff or anything that you like. If you're looking for something, it is very easy to find it on Choicest1 because it's accessible to everyone. Very much satisfying and hassle-free."
"I am satisfied with the service provided by this online shop. I really love shopping. I have ordered so many products and so far I am good with them. Thanks and kudos to your team."
"I have had a great experience with Choicest1. Items ship on time if not early. They keep you updated through the whole process. Quality has been what I expected. Other sites are very unreliable. And it seems like returns are not an issue with Choicest1."
"Great, quality items and great customer service. Items shipped in a timely manner... Response time as far as any service or product questions or arrival times. I definitely refer them and will continue to use and purchase items as well as continue referring them. XOXO thanks."
"Choicest1 has a variety of items to select from and they always deliver the items in a timely manner. It is the primary site I go to for online shopping. The site is always available and easy to find what I need. I always order from this site several times a year including clothing, household items and vitamins. I have used them for several years and plan to continue using them."
"Choicest1 is convenient, fast and easy. I still shop around and sometimes can find better deals. I have had a couple of customer service issues, but that may have been the associate and not Choicest1 per se."
Choicest1 is rated 3.60 based on 48 reviews