“WARNING! If I could select “0” stars I would. This company is horrible to deal with. I recently ordered a set of the “comfortable wireless bra”:
1. It took weeks to arrive from CHINA and not in the best packaging
2. The company sent me the wrong size
3. I emailed their support requesting the correct size product
4. Even though they state on their website FAQ “for missing or wrongly shipped items they will re-shop you the correct item free” IT IS A LIE. After several emails back and forth with pictures proving their error THEY REFUSE TO HONOR THEIR POLICY.
5. Their last excuse was that their “website was undergoing changes” and that their “policy” was not correct.”
“Terrible company that sells cheap products with bad sizing send then will not let you return it without jumping through the hoops. Do not believe the positive reviews, they are fake and mirror all the fake ones in last month on trust pilot too. Go further back and look at the real reviews. These are the hoops which make it so expensive and difficult to return the shoddy goods that people give up:
We kindly ask that you fill-up the attached Choicest1 - Return Form, put it together with the item that is being sent back to our Hong Kong head office.
Before you ship it out, please email us back with the following proofs:
1. Photo of the package with correct Hong Kong office address
2. Photo of the completed Return Form
3. Photo of Shipment Fee Receipt
4. Tracking (if available)
It is a must that these proofs be emailed back to us to successfully process your refund in a timely manner. Otherwise we may not process the refund.”