City Lips Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend City Lips

How would you rate City Lips ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Debbie Keen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about City Lips in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Debbie Keen
"I have been using City Lips clear advanced formula for about one month. From the 1st application, I knew this was the best formula for lips I had ever used! I am 63 years old, and have always had issues with dry, chapped lips. NOTHING lasts as long and lives up to claims as City Lips. I put it on 3 times a day...after washing my face in the morning, after lunch, and at bedtime. I have not had even one instance of chapped lips since I began using it. City Lips is well worth the money, and if you shop wisely, you can catch two for the price of one deals if you receive their product emails. GREAT PRODUCT and no AUTO BILLING!!!"
City Lips is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews