Vicky Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vicky

Tell us how Vicky made you happy
citywatches are based in singapore.Ordered a watch 2 months ago and paid for it. Still nothing
ordered a watch and paid for it 7 weeks ago Still nothing.Scam site
Ordered on 11th May 2020, received it in London on 14th May 2020.

was not aware that citywatches.co.uk is based in Singapore until I made my order...
Under the current (Corona-virus) circumstances, I was worried about potential issues, but I'm happy to say that all went well.

I was notified of tracking number and shipping details quickly and my package arrived one day earlier than expected.

I will use these guys again. I don't usually leave reviews, but I hope this will help someone who is thinking about ordering from citywatches.co.uk.
I am very happy with city watches. I purchased a Seiko Flight Slide Rule Chronograph. The price was very reasonable with a prompt delivery.

I will definitely order again and I recommend them.
Bought an Orient Kamasu Diver. Very good price and good selection of Orient products. Prompt delivery and good all round customer experience.
I purchased a Seiko SND225 Chronograph. I am very happy with it. The watch was offered at a reasonable price and the delivery was prompt. I highly recommend this store.
A Brilliant watch invicta pro diver will buy from city watches uk again very good service
great watch at a great price, plus customer service is very good, would use them again.
Good value and service
Excellent Seiko watch - beautifully packaged and great price - highly recommended. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with this Company.
Everything was A OK. I have bought 2 watches off them and the service was as good as you can get. No issues encountered, which is what you want. Definitely recommend. P.S. lovely watches.
Bought a Seiko Flightmaster from City Watches as they offered the best price I could find online in the UK with free postage as well. The watch arrived quickly, well packaged and exactly as I had expected. Communication was very good and I have no hesitation recommending this business.
Watch, full set documents, packaging all great. But it took 6 days to arrive, during which time - complete silence. This company either doesn't know or doesn't care about the rapid and dedicated performance of their competitors.
I buy a lot of watches and during the 24 / 48 hours it takes for them to arrive, I'm practically swamped with emails relating to the progress of the process.
You need to lift your game guys. It's not hard.
Watch has not arrived and no response from customer services. Starting to feel like I've been scammed.
great servicem great price. Took 6 daya from ordering to delivery, best price I could fine for a rare-ish watch. Watch perfect. Now hoping the other one I want comes back in stock...
Brought a Seiko, has a faulty bezel, which is not engaging as it should, too much tolerance. Sent them an email completely explaining the nature of the problem. They asked for photos and an explanation! I explained that a photo won't show the bezel engaging! And I'd already explained the problem. They are now ignoring me. I had some reservations about buying from CityWatches due to comments on line. I can only advise others, shop elsewhere, really. I will have to use my credit card protection.
This is the first purchase I have made from Citywatches, and I must say that I recommend them 100%.
I bought a Seiko automatic watch which was priced a lot lower than other sellers. Boxed with instructions and guarantee.
The delivery was fairly fast, and the watch was packed well.
I will definitely be buying my next watches from Citywatches as I've just started collecting watches. Thank you Citywatches.. I'm heading back to your website now :-)
This is my third Seiko Watch purchased from CityWatches in the past three months, In my opinion they are one of the best UK sellers of watches. My only disappointment is that after the previous two purchases and reviews I received emails on both occasions offering a discount on future purchases if I emailed before ordering. Despite sending three separate emails to CityWatches no discount was forthcoming.
Well packaged, quick delivery. Simple purchase and I would happily buy from them again.
I was initially wary of ordering a watch online, because the first website I looked at, although good, seemed a little too good to be true. It wasn't until I saw an odd way of calculating postage on the checkout page, that I realised that I was dealing with a company actually located in the Middle East. I looked further and discovered City Watches, and I am so pleased that I did. I selected a Seiko Flight Master which was on offer for a wonderfully discounted price, and shortly after payment I received an email from them confirming receipt of payment and an order number. The watch arrived within a reasonable time frame and I was delighted with my choice.

One word of advice. I love wrist watches very much, and I am reaching an age where I need glasses more often, so tend to buy larger face watches. I didn't check the diameter of the face of the Flight Master, assuming that with a rotary bezel slide rule incorporated within its design, it would be relatively large. It is not, its quite petite compared to some of my other watches, BUT it is fantastic looking, very attractive, and although initially disappointed with its face size, I am really satisfied and happy with my purchase and proud to own my FIRST Seiko watch!! City Watches are highly recommended for their very competitive prices, customer communication, and overall service. I honestly do not believe that you can better them.
Vicky is rated 3.91 based on 22 reviews