Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Claddagh Ring Store

About Claddagh Ring Store: Claddagh Ring Store
Find your Heart

Thank you for visiting our web site.
We are the largest and most diverse online retailer of Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings. Our Commitment to consumer education, fast and friendly customer service and quality, along with the value we provide, has made our company one of the most trusted sellers of high-quality Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings in the U.S.

Please feel free to call 970-482-8585 or toll-free 888-278-9953 if you have any questions.

Our e-mail address: sales@claddaghring.com
Fort Collins, CO 80525
USA

company-profile.Click_here
Kathleen B
"Your store and picture was VERY misleading. I thought I was ordering a shamrock key fob and received a shamrock necklace. Needless-to-say I returned the item."
Clifford K
"The Claddagh wedding set rings I just bought from your website and shipped to my finance are the most gorgeous set that made her very happy. Thanks"
CHRISTINA R
"The Claddagh bracelet is absolutely beautiful and just what I wanted to remember my Irish husband who recently passed away. However, the silver is soft and after a few weeks of daily wear as a teacher it was scratched, bent and the weld broke. I had invalidated the 90 day warranty by placing it on a chain of my husband's, but Tammy kindly allowed me to replace the bracelet at half price. I resolved be more aware and careful with it, and after several weeks of daily wear it still looks as gorgeous as when it arrived. I expected my broken bracelet to be returned with the replacement since I paid full price for it, though I did not ask or negotiate that with Tammy. I assumed incorrectly. This company was was very responsive and followed through in a timely manner. I would purchase from them again."
"Very impressed with customer service and quality of ring. Eased my worry about buying something so valuable online. Would buy from again!"
Very sorry for the confusion per the item title: "Sterling Silver Shamrock Key Pendant with Chain" this is a jewelry piece. We are jewelers and specialize in jewelry items intended to be worn on a person. As with all our purchases we are happy to issue a refund upon return receipt, and I can see we have already done that with your order.

Kindly - Tami
"Quick quality delivery with great service!"
"Beautiful jewelry and great quick service"
"We ordered the ring on relatively short notice, 6 weeks from the wedding. The ring arrived in 4 weeks as beautiful as it looked on the site. It's amazing and so ate your craftsman!!! Thank you so much!!!"
"Awesome customer service and beautiful ring"
"The product I bought was a very nice but I had to return it because it was to small. I should have looked at the size and didnt."
"I recently lost a Trinity pendant created by ShanOre and was delighted to find something similar on Claddagh's website. Sadly, it was not an exact replica of the one I lost, which I find a bit curious. Still, I am happy to have received my order promptly and safely."
"Excellent quality and very fast turnaround on the order. My wife absolutely loves her bracelet. Thank you."
"Wonder service And quick delivery ...heart with a lovely blend of sterling silver and rose gold in the perfect necklace length and is exquisite... very well made with a safety latch."
"i LOVE THE CELTIC KNOW PENDANT! i RECEIVED MY ORDER QUICKLY AND PACKAGED WELL. THIS IS MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM THE CLADDAGH RING STORE AND BOTH TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN VERY SMOOTH AND i'M EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF BOTH ITEMS AND iM SURE THEY WON'T BE THE LAST PURCHASES."
"I 1st purchased the plastic finger guage-perfect will be able to reuse---2nd ordered 4 band ring---perfect size---perfect price---perfect delivery---will order again in the future."
"The tree of life necklace is beautiful and we received it promptly. Im sure my daughter will love it. Thank you!"
"Outstanding products with great delivery"
"very easy to purchase and delivered faster than promised."
"the service was awesome. I had inverted the numbers of my address and the customer service crew at Claddagh Ring Store realized it and contacted me by phone. we corrected the error and the ring arrived on time."
"The ring I bought for my husband is beautiful and well made. thank you!"
"Love the size and design of my necklace. It is very shiny. However, I wish it had more weight to it...at least the weight of a dime."
Claddagh Ring Store is rated 4.89 based on 218 reviews