Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Claddagh Ring Store

About Claddagh Ring Store: Claddagh Ring Store
Find your Heart

Thank you for visiting our web site.
We are the largest and most diverse online retailer of Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings. Our Commitment to consumer education, fast and friendly customer service and quality, along with the value we provide, has made our company one of the most trusted sellers of high-quality Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings in the U.S.

Please feel free to call 970-482-8585 or toll-free 888-278-9953 if you have any questions.

Our e-mail address: sales@claddaghring.com
Fort Collins, CO 80525
USA

Telephone
Derek McDonald
"The ring and earrings are amazingly gorgeous and the quality is superb. Customers service is unmatched as I had a problem and they dealt with it very swiftly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :)"
Terri Watt
"Beautiful products, easy order processing and fast shipping."
"Wasn’t sure how legit the reviews were so I was pretty skeptical about ordering. My necklace came in and I’m beyond happy with this purchase! It was even better than what I expected! Another plus was that it was shipped the same day and was delievered within 3 days I believe!"
"Wife loves them!!!"
"Great selection and great buying experience!"
"Bought a birthstone Celtic knot necklace and earrings for daughter’s b’day. I was concerned that it get to her in time. Left a message and was pleasantly surprised with a prompt return call letting me know that it had been delivered to her home ! She loves her gift and your service was great! Prompt response to my concerns and shipping same day as ordered. Will definitely purchase from you again!"
"Your customer service is excellent. My wife loved the ring. Thank you"
"My only comment is not a complaint but it does look much larger and more meaty on the website. The width of the band itself. Her hands are smallish so it will look proportionate to her fingers. Very nicely made piece and fast turnaround time. Would definitely recommend your company. Thanks again!"
"The catches are Very tiny, need good eyes and dexterous fingers to open. The charm on the bracelet is so heavy it's upside hanging off the bottom of your wrist at all times, the catch is so tiny you need help putting it on. The packing is Beautiful! The charms are Beautiful! I am recommending your products to my Irish friends!!! and gifting to my daughter:)))"
"I will write a review, not today, I would like to get my ring, are you shipping it,"
"I am returing the necklace . it was fine - except was alot smaller than i had expected . ( hard to judge size from ipad picture . ). ? might want to have an “ actual size “ picture on your sight .? — just a thought . —"
"Quality is very good, instructions for ordering and shipping were amazing. Only problem I have is the pictures do not appear on the website for the instructions for how to put the 4 band ring 4B141-2T-7 together. If someone could send them to me, I would appreciate it. I recognize that there is a video, but I wanted the written instruction as well. Love the rings!"
"Love this company. Great customer service!"
"The engagement diamond Claddagh I bought for my partner is gorgeous! So much so that we just bought the yellow gold 1/2c diamond Claddagh with this order for me! We are getting married this year and we are planning to buy the stacked diamond wedding bands to sit with the Claddaghs. Your products are beautiful!"
"Wonderful craftmanship at a fair price."
"I was in Ireland and neglected to buy an Irish jewellery gift for my wife. Your store provided me with the ability to buy authentic Irish jeweller that she loves from home. Thank you"
"Excellent selection of items. Customer service was superior!!"
"Excellent quality work. Design is good front and back and sterling silver was polished smooth front and back for good feel and quality. Chain that came with necklace was great legnth. Box was classy and nice. Delivery on schedule. In time for Christmas. Thanks"
"I was very pleased with this Claddah pendant. It’s a nice size. andI love that small touch of gold."
"Wow what a better than expected ring. Bought claddagh ring for my husband for Christmas, he has always,wanted a ring that substantial min size and good looking. This Ring was that and more. He loves it"
"Came in as Described! Great quality and fast service"
"Great experience."