Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

Read Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

About Claddagh Ring Store:

Claddagh Ring Store
Find your Heart

Thank you for visiting our web site.
We are the largest and most diverse online retailer of Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings. Our Commitment to consumer education, fast and friendly customer service and quality, along with the value we provide, has made our company one of the most trusted sellers of high-quality Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings in the U.S.

Please feel free to call 970-482-8585 or toll-free 888-278-9953 if you have any questions.

Our e-mail address: sales@claddaghring.com
To contact us via mail:
UCTUK LLC
1001-A E Harmony Rd
#517
Fort Collins, CO 80525
USA

Order was delivered quickly and in great condition. Would order from here again.
My fiancee's ring is everything we expected. In fact it is more beautiful in person. Customer Service was helpful when I needed to ask a question as well.
the jewelry I bought was a gift and it arrived early and in a very nice box, the customer service is fast and courteous, it was absolutely perfect! Thank you.
Great quality. Shipped really fast. Beautiful piece
I love my Claddagh Ring. It was such a special gift from my husband. It helps me celebrate my Irish heritage. Thank you.
Shipping was fast, product was as described and of very good quality. I would definitely buy from them again.
I purchased this neckless with my grandaughters birthstone. She is very happy with it. I did let her pick it out.
The necklace is awesome and my niece loved it - but still waiting to hear about the first one that was shipped and never received...-
Great price for item purchased actually was going to be christmas gift for granddaughter but decided to save until her bday which is St Patrick's day! I'm sure she will love it so sparkly!!!
The ring and pendant were very nice. Thank you for your quick processing.
The Celtic Trinity knot earrings are beautiful. They are just the right size. I wanted a lasting memory of my trip to Ireland. Thank you.
Quality product, awesome service, would recommend to all....
I Liked the ring but did not care for packaging
Thank you for your feedback. Each item we sell is packaged in its manufacturers packaging unique to each designer. This includes ring boxes, pendant, and earring boxes. The real purpose of the packaging is to ensure it arrives to the recipient in good condition, and is not damaged in transit to you.
The ring and necklace are sparkly and beautiful. Well worth the price.
Great designs, fantastic service. I have ordered numerous items in the past few years from Ontario Canada. They have never let me down. I will always look here first for any jewellery.
The necklace looks beautiful, I’m giving it as a gift, but like it so much I might get one for myself.
Beautiful earings in beautiful packaging. 2nd pair that I have purchased.
Purchased this for my girlfriend for Christmas. Very impressed and excited to see her reaction! Shipping was fast. Very happy overall
The products are great quality! I had emailed the company with a question and I heard back within a day in a friendly manner. Amazing customer service!
Purchased the Trinity Pendant for my girlfriend's birthday. She absolutely loved it. The Swarovski crystals are what sets this pendant apart from others. When worn with a similar color blouse or even sweater, this pendant is gorgeous. Would recommend for any guy wanting to buy as a gift for their loved one. Shipping was fast. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Claddagh Ring Store is rated 4.88 based on 238 reviews