Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Claddagh Ring Store

About Claddagh Ring Store: Claddagh Ring Store
Find your Heart

Thank you for visiting our web site.
We are the largest and most diverse online retailer of Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings. Our Commitment to consumer education, fast and friendly customer service and quality, along with the value we provide, has made our company one of the most trusted sellers of high-quality Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings in the U.S.

Please feel free to call 970-482-8585 or toll-free 888-278-9953 if you have any questions.

Our e-mail address: sales@claddaghring.com
To contact us via mail:
UCTUK LLC
1001-A E Harmony Rd
#517
Fort Collins, CO 80525
USA

Derek M
"The ring and earrings are amazingly gorgeous and the quality is superb. Customers service is unmatched as I had a problem and they dealt with it very swiftly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :)"
Terri W
"Beautiful products, easy order processing and fast shipping."
"Wasn’t sure how legit the reviews were so I was pretty skeptical about ordering. My necklace came in and I’m beyond happy with this purchase! It was even better than what I expected! Another plus was that it was shipped the same day and was delievered within 3 days I believe!"
"I 1st purchased the plastic finger guage-perfect will be able to reuse---2nd ordered 4 band ring---perfect size---perfect price---perfect delivery---will order again in the future."
"The Claddagh bracelet is absolutely beautiful and just what I wanted to remember my Irish husband who recently passed away. However, the silver is soft and after a few weeks of daily wear as a teacher it was scratched, bent and the weld broke. I had invalidated the 90 day warranty by placing it on a chain of my husband's, but Tammy kindly allowed me to replace the bracelet at half price. I resolved be more aware and careful with it, and after several weeks of daily wear it still looks as gorgeous as when it arrived. I expected my broken bracelet to be returned with the replacement since I paid full price for it, though I did not ask or negotiate that with Tammy. I assumed incorrectly. This company was was very responsive and followed through in a timely manner. I would purchase from them again."
"The tree of life necklace is beautiful and we received it promptly. Im sure my daughter will love it. Thank you!"
"Outstanding products with great delivery"
"very easy to purchase and delivered faster than promised."
"the service was awesome. I had inverted the numbers of my address and the customer service crew at Claddagh Ring Store realized it and contacted me by phone. we corrected the error and the ring arrived on time."
"The ring I bought for my husband is beautiful and well made. thank you!"
"Love the size and design of my necklace. It is very shiny. However, I wish it had more weight to it...at least the weight of a dime."
"Beautiful piece, great price and free shipping."
"The service and quality were excellent. Proudly gave as a First Communion gift. I wanted to see the finish of the back of the necklace. Emailed me a picture so I could see before purchasing. I would purchase from them again."
"Excellent"
"Beautiful ring. Very happy with the product and attentive service."
Sorry for any hassle! Any Gold rings made in Ireland can take up to 4 weeks to be made. We will update you on the shipping status tomorrow, once we have confirmed with Ireland when your ring will ship. Thank you!
Tami
"The Emerald Claddagh Ring was just what my niece wanted. She LOVES it! Great quality and equally great customer service. We will definitely shop at CladdaghRing.com again. Thanks so much!!"
"Easy to order. Beautiful necklace."
"I was very pleased with the whole experience of ordering, receiving and the quality of the gift. Thank you."
"Great selection. Beautiful in person. Shipping quick(less than a week). I would recommend."
"Prompt shipment. LOVE the necklace."
"I ordered a tiny shamrock necklace in honor of my 1st granddaughter, born on St. Patrick’s Day. It is perfect. Well packaged, fast service. Thanks!"
"Very nice Irish Sterling Silver Men's rings! Also, they are very good at customer service and size exchanges! Will buy from again. Matt"
"It came quickly and as pictured!"
Claddagh Ring Store is rated 4.91 based on 206 reviews