Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Claddagh Ring Store

About Claddagh Ring Store: Claddagh Ring Store
Find your Heart

Thank you for visiting our web site.
We are the largest and most diverse online retailer of Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings. Our Commitment to consumer education, fast and friendly customer service and quality, along with the value we provide, has made our company one of the most trusted sellers of high-quality Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings in the U.S.

Please feel free to call 970-482-8585 or toll-free 888-278-9953 if you have any questions.

Our e-mail address: sales@claddaghring.com
Fort Collins, CO 80525
USA

Telephone
Derek M
"The ring and earrings are amazingly gorgeous and the quality is superb. Customers service is unmatched as I had a problem and they dealt with it very swiftly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :)"
Terri W
"Beautiful products, easy order processing and fast shipping."
"Wasn’t sure how legit the reviews were so I was pretty skeptical about ordering. My necklace came in and I’m beyond happy with this purchase! It was even better than what I expected! Another plus was that it was shipped the same day and was delievered within 3 days I believe!"
"Beautiful piece, great price and free shipping."
"The service and quality were excellent. Proudly gave as a First Communion gift. I wanted to see the finish of the back of the necklace. Emailed me a picture so I could see before purchasing. I would purchase from them again."
"Beautiful ring. Very happy with the product and attentive service."
Sorry for any hassle! Any Gold rings made in Ireland can take up to 4 weeks to be made. We will update you on the shipping status tomorrow, once we have confirmed with Ireland when your ring will ship. Thank you!
Tami
"The Emerald Claddagh Ring was just what my niece wanted. She LOVES it! Great quality and equally great customer service. We will definitely shop at CladdaghRing.com again. Thanks so much!!"
"Easy to order. Beautiful necklace."
"I was very pleased with the whole experience of ordering, receiving and the quality of the gift. Thank you."
"Great selection. Beautiful in person. Shipping quick(less than a week). I would recommend."
"Prompt shipment. LOVE the necklace."
"I ordered a tiny shamrock necklace in honor of my 1st granddaughter, born on St. Patrick’s Day. It is perfect. Well packaged, fast service. Thanks!"
"Very nice Irish Sterling Silver Men's rings! Also, they are very good at customer service and size exchanges! Will buy from again. Matt"
"It came quickly and as pictured!"
"I haven't received my ring yet, otherwise I would be happy to write a review. Mike Pedersen"
"Quality product. Quick delivery. Exchange took too long."
"Beautiful Claddagh bracelet, well made and super fast service. I received the bracelet in just a few days. Thank you!"
"Absolutely gorgeous. The only thing is that the bracelet itself might break. Very thin."
"Wife loves them!!!"
"Great selection and great buying experience!"
"Bought a birthstone Celtic knot necklace and earrings for daughter’s b’day. I was concerned that it get to her in time. Left a message and was pleasantly surprised with a prompt return call letting me know that it had been delivered to her home ! She loves her gift and your service was great! Prompt response to my concerns and shipping same day as ordered. Will definitely purchase from you again!"
"Your customer service is excellent. My wife loved the ring. Thank you"
Claddagh Ring Store is rated 4.91 based on 198 reviews