Claddagh Ring Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Claddagh Ring Store

About Claddagh Ring Store: Claddagh Ring Store
Find your Heart

Thank you for visiting our web site.
We are the largest and most diverse online retailer of Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings. Our Commitment to consumer education, fast and friendly customer service and quality, along with the value we provide, has made our company one of the most trusted sellers of high-quality Claddagh Rings, Puzzle Rings and Rolling Rings in the U.S.

Please feel free to call 970-482-8585 or toll-free 888-278-9953 if you have any questions.

Our e-mail address: sales@claddaghring.com
To contact us via mail:
UCTUK LLC
1001-A E Harmony Rd
#517
Fort Collins, CO 80525
USA

"I have not received the goods yet.???"
First off I am sorry your package has not arrived yet. I can see we sent your package on December 3rd. Packages shipped to the UK from the US can take anywhere from 10 to 21 days. When I track your package this is what I see:

De. 12 1:25 pm Item has left our International Processing Centre
Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, United Kingdom

Hopefully this means your package should arrive any day now. If you have further concerns please contact us directly via our customer service phone number 970-482-8585 or email us, Thank you!
"The ring was absolutely beautiful. Had to return to exchange for a larger size but am anxiously awaiting the new ring."
"The ring and pendant were both lovely. Quick service also. Very pleased"
"Beautiful products, easy order processing and fast shipping."
"Wasn’t sure how legit the reviews were so I was pretty skeptical about ordering. My necklace came in and I’m beyond happy with this purchase! It was even better than what I expected! Another plus was that it was shipped the same day and was delievered within 3 days I believe!"
"Nothing receive yet. Slow delivery"
Thank you for your business! Unfortunately due to the Postal strikes across Canada your package has been delayed. This is the latest update from Canada Post

"Canada Post is now working to stabilize operations with a manageable approach across the country. With our network currently facing unprecedented backlogs, customers can continue to expect delivery delays for the next several weeks"

I have emailed you directly. Please call or email me if you would like to discuss options on how we can move forward. My hope is your package should be delivered soon. Your order was placed on November 17th and we shipped on the 19th. Delivery on average to Canada takes 7 to 10 Days. I am looking forward to hearing from you when the package is delivered!
"Wonderful selection of unique jewelry, fairly priced and ships quickly!"
"Very happy with my purchase both in quality and delivery."
"I highly recommend these earrings and this company, who is very easy to work with."
"This was our second order. Had to replace a ring I bought five years ago from Claddaghring.com and went right back because the first experience was such a good one."
"I have nothing to say about this company except good things. In fact they are just very kind and accommodating. They're rings are lovely and I would gladly use them again and again. I highly recommend Claddaghring.com."
"After checking out every jewelry store in the city and going on line to do the same, I finally found the "Perfect" Claddagh Ring for my wife ( Married for 45 years ). I buried the Ring, in it's box, at the bottom of a large can of Coffee - wrapped with a Christmas Bow and directions to - "Continue Searching". Attached to the Gift was a tiny Claw Back-Scratcher - also wrapped with directions - "Use this search Tool". It was awesome to see her face as she pulled the ring from the Coffee Can. Claddaghring.com had the best selection, the best quality, the best return policy, and the Best Price."
"The item is beautiful. But, the box it came in says nothing about the claddaghring.com site in which I bought the item from which is very disappointing."
"I searched the web for a beautiful claddagh ring for my daughter's 16th b-day. Claddaghring.com had the prettiest and most substantial ring. Price was fair and service was impeccable. We can't wait for her to open the box on her special day!!"
"Love the Fenian Claddagh Puzzle Ring! Am very pleased with my purchase. Have gotten many compliments wearing it. It's so comfortable. Not too thick or wide, but not too small either. (I have large hands. Size 13.) Very handsome. I prefer the Fenian style (without the crown) and had been seeking one when I found your website, claddaghring.com . Thank you."
"I love my ring. It won't look exactly like the display photo, but that's the beauty of ordering marble. Each ring will have a totally unique look. I measured our fingers wrong, so both rings we're a half size too big, but the return process could not have been simpler. The company said to give up to two weeks processing time, but we had the correct sized rings on our fingers about a week after sending them back. Word of advice...Claddaghring.com is nice enough to send you a free ring sizer so you can get accurate measurements prior to ordering. Don't be impatient like I was. Order the ring sizer or go to a jeweler to be measured. I really can't say enough good things about y'all. I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Proposed with this ring and he loves it. It looks exactly like the photo and is just beautiful. I measured our fingers wrong, so both rings we're a half size too big, but the return process could not have been simpler. The company said to give up to two weeks processing time, but we had the correct sized rings on our fingers about a week after sending them back. Word of advice...Claddaghring.com is nice enough to send you a free ring sizer so you can get accurate measurements prior to ordering. Don't be impatient like I was. Order the ring sizer or go to a jeweler to be measured. I really can't say enough good things about y'all. I will definitely be ordering again!"
"My wife loves her ring! This was a replacement ring for the claddagh she lost last year. I have ordered multiple rings through claddaghring.com for myself and other family members. I have received excellent customer service every time."
"My previous Claddagh ring broke after many many years and I needed a replacement. The one I got from Claddaghring.com is delicate but sturdy, and the braided crown adds a subtle special touch. I am extremely happy with my purchase."
Claddagh Ring Store is rated 4.93 based on 160 reviews