Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics
Read Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Always delivering fast! And the best versions of the products(I've bought the same one from Amazon and it's was a fake). So thank you!
All right. Fast shipping. I recommend. :)
It’s been a second day since I’ve been using it. My skins is already different. Waiting for more results
I am really satisfied with the company.Good price,high quality products and the delivery always fast.
Brilliant conditioner! I have been using it for years.
First time when i order from Clamanti Cosmetics and i m verry satisfied.
I discovered Clamanti through my Beauty Salon that uses Bielenda products. I love the products and can now afford a facial every day in my own home!! Great site and fast delivery!
Was a bit nervous ordering from here as I haven’t done before but the product was shipped very fast and it seems like good value for money
Love this product excellent prompt service
Very happy with my purchase and thank you for the samples and fast delivery.
Didn’t come with instructions so I mixed as I usually would thinking it was a rubber algae mask. It set like concrete on my clients face and I wasn’t able to soften with hot water and she ended up looses some hair from her brows. Took me half an hour to get the whole mask off as it set like stone on her face.
This product lacks instructions, very disappointing.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Very helpful staff, Olga is great. Very quick delivery. Only thing is I wish they would have the treatment ingredient list from the companies so I can check allergies.
Very quick efficient service
Fast delivery as expected good products
The aim of this cosmetic procedure is to improve the appearance of the facial skin – for example, by reducing age spots and evening out skin tone.
Good product,quick delivery
Product was received on time. Good service.
As good as the top brand we all know, home care is fabulous too my clients love it hair in amazing condition Highly Roccomend
Excellent service, I didn’t expect to receive my order next day. Wide rangę of great products. Thank you www.cocobeautyclinic.com
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,268 reviews